LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Harbor Freight jack for desert offroaders

Old 09-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Harbor Freight jack for desert offroaders

Back on sale again. For those of us who wheel in the So Cal desert, these come in handy out in the loose dirt and sand.

Attached Thumbnails
Harbor Freight jack for desert offroaders-68053jackcoupon_01.jpg  
Old 09-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Evenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvenflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Evenflow's Tacoma Gallery
That one only has a max height of 14 3/4" , seems like it would be useless on most lifted trucks unless you jacked pumpkin only. I need a new jack and have been looking at theirs lately but most decent mid travel trucks need at least 18" to get the wheels off the ground unless you are jacking under the LCA. Seems like for most suspension work you would want their jacks that go over 20".
Old 09-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
for the rears, out in the dirt, you can lift from the pumpkin and maybe slide a piece of wood under there...

for the fronts, yah, the LCA works fine... been doin this for years without issues...

of course, that was when i was running 32s and 33s.. now that im on 35s, i stepped up to the next size up which only lifts up to 18" but has worked flawlessly over the past 2 years out in the dez...
Old 09-18-2013, 01:55 AM   #4
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
1.5 ton jacks just shit their guts out when you try to lift one of these trucks.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:38 AM   #5
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of these jacks...works great when paired with 4" tall round-steel-part-? that i found...other wise will not lift my wheels off the ground..

cheap and works great.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Mine has been running strong for over 2 years now. I want to upgrade to once of the bigger ones for more life now that I'm at 18" of travel in the rear.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
I have one and it has been working great for over two years as well ,but now that I'm lifted ,I have to use a block of wood. 4x6 works great. I just bought a hi lift for out on trail stuff.