Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Craftsman 7 pc Ratcheting Wrench Set $10.97

Old 09-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Craftsman 7 pc Ratcheting Wrench Set $10.97

NOTE the 'static' is in reference to the fact that the head cannot swivel. These are indeed ratcheting (read description_

Deal is for SAE only. Normally $90 or so.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-7pc-p...p-00936374000P
Old 09-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find.
Old 09-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered, thanks for the heads up. +1 to you sir
Old 09-25-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
Alan84 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Alan
Alan84's Tacoma Gallery
Order just placed, it's funny how the price went right back up.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
its not ratcheting BTW
Old 09-25-2013, 02:15 PM   #6
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh mother fucker...

cancelling...
Old 09-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #7
Styx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStyx586 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Petty Officer
Name: Terrance
Styx586's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
its not ratcheting BTW
^ THIS^
Old 09-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #8
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well daggum! the birdy that tipped me off on this must have been a dodo cuz I heard ratcheting and I don't think it specified earlier today (it certainly didn't say online only deal, I'm guessing someone is getting a slap, lol)

oh well, deal is still decent.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #9
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Lame I almost fell for it lol
Old 09-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
Kelvin is on a distinguished road

Kelvin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
well daggum! the birdy that tipped me off on this must have been a dodo cuz I heard ratcheting and I don't think it specified earlier today (it certainly didn't say online only deal, I'm guessing someone is getting a slap, lol)

oh well, deal is still decent.
I think you were right.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/1030...wrench-set-sae
Old 09-25-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
Nuggety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvin View Post
I thought so - my source was lifehacker and they said ratcheting, dammit!

EDIT: did more reading, it seems the 'static' is in reference to the fact that the head cannot swivel? At least that's what slickdeal folks are claiming
Old 09-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #12
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
It's a bad listing. Someone at Sears is sleeping at the wheel:

Title: "Craftsman CLOSEOUT! 7PC Professional Use 12PT Static Wrench Set, Inch (SAE)"
Description: "7-pc Ratcheting Wrench Set Gives You The Flexibility To Get It Done"
Old 09-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #13
Nuggety

Thanks Ken - maybe I'll be smart enough to read someday and learn good.

Looks like the inventory is all gone anyway!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #14
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
they did the same thing in October of 2010 with the gear wrench sets they sell, I seriously think sears scams people with this problem every few years
Old 09-26-2013, 03:42 AM   #15
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
They are aware of it now because this item is no longer available.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #16
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
something about online sales numbers being skewed to reflect better quater???? shame on you sears
Old 09-26-2013, 06:15 AM   #17

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well they wouldn't let me cancel them yesterday, they said it's easier to just let them get delivered and then send them back. Makes absolutely no sense to me but I wasn't in the mood to argue with the lady from east bumfuckistan who I could hardly understand in the first place
Old 09-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #18
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Well they wouldn't let me cancel them yesterday, they said it's easier to just let them get delivered and then send them back. Makes absolutely no sense to me but I wasn't in the mood to argue with the lady from east bumfuckistan who I could hardly understand in the first place
For ten bucks I would just keep them, not really worth the hassle IMO.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #19
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
$10?

The price is listed at $90
Old 09-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #20
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
$10?

The price is listed at $90
It was at 10 bucks.....now that you posted that I see it is now 90.