Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Superwinch 40% off

Old 10-20-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Superwinch 40% off

Superwinch Site

Superwinch is having a 40% sale through The end of October. Thanks to Bill Burke. Just go to the superwinch site and enter discount code SARCON13BB

They had this sale last year and it only lasted a day. I waited too long and couldn't get one at the sale price. Finally placed an order on one.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Might have to jump on this
Old 10-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
mad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
mad monk's Tacoma Gallery
in the world of winches, where does superwinch rate?
Old 10-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
Which is the most popular model Tacoma folks get?
Old 10-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Warn is a good brand of winches. From what I have heard they have great customer service as well. I had been eyeballing the Superwinch Talon 9.5sr. It has a sealed solenoid, synthetic rope and I ordered the remote solenoid mounting kit as well. You really cant go wrong with Warn or Superwinch.

Like I said, I waited too long last year and I have been kicking myself in the ass ever since. I wasn't about to pass up this deal this year.
Old 10-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
PCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
PCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do any of their models fit in an ARB?
Old 10-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCTaco View Post
Do any of their models fit in an ARB?
I would be willing to bet the ones where you can remote mount the solenoids would fit.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #8
billygoat is on a distinguished road
billygoat's Tacoma Gallery
And I thought my Smittybilt was a good deal. Should have waited another 2 months.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:18 PM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for hooking us up Dean! Just ordered a winch cover. Code still works as of this post's timestamp.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #10
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Getting an X9 now, thanks for the intel!
Old 10-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #11
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad monk View Post
in the world of winches, where does superwinch rate?
Had my Tiger Shark 9500 for almost a year and no complaints.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:09 AM   #13
PCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPCTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I went ahead and bought a Talon 9.5 with synthetic rope. Should give me something to do next weekend.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCTaco View Post
I went ahead and bought a Talon 9.5 with synthetic rope. Should give me something to do next weekend.
Same here
Old 10-29-2013, 01:04 PM   #16
PCTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine today.. about an hour before I got my tracking information. Hopefully the weather isn't shit and I don't have to work too late saturday and I can get it on.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #17
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
Discount code no longer works....I missed out again.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #18
Yotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to beholdYotafish is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Paul
Yotafish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmccray View Post

It seems to be working again, I just put the code in and it took $192 off what I had in my cart........
Old 10-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmccray View Post
Use all caps. It shows to work right now....

SARCON13BB

Cut and paste. I am showing a Talon 9.5i in my cart for $526.00

Sad part is they want an extra $400 for synthetic line. (well, $250 after discount)
Old 10-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #20
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Delivered yesterday, starting install today!