Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

BAMF deal of the day!!! on going deal thread

Old 01-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #81
BVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to behold
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 01-09-2014, 04:45 AM   #82
M2Wild is on a distinguished road
M2Wild's Tacoma Gallery
What is DOM upgrade?
Old 01-10-2014, 09:11 AM   #83
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Wild View Post
What is DOM upgrade?
It's Drawn Over Mandrel tube it's 30% stronger and cold rolled if your bashing your truck in the rocks it might be a good idea to upgrade. If not the standard HREW is just fine.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #84
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and 80" sliders are 20% off today
Old 01-10-2014, 09:26 AM   #85
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
It's Drawn Over Mandrel tube it's 30% stronger and cold rolled if your bashing your truck in the rocks it might be a good idea to upgrade. If not the standard HREW is just fine.
You'd better be really bashing your truck in the rocks to need DOM. haha. I have beat the shit out of my HREW sliders from Jerry and they have yet to dent or misshape. Just some scratches.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:27 AM   #86
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
are they good against shopping carts and strollers?
Old 01-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #87
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
You'd better be really bashing your truck in the rocks to need DOM. haha. I have beat the shit out of my HREW sliders from Jerry and they have yet to dent or misshape. Just some scratches.
Yeah My first set of sliders were HREW and not a single dent them them after 2 years of hard use. My new ones are DOM just because I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Maybe
Old 01-10-2014, 09:33 AM   #88
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
I'd ram a shopping cart into mine if I could find a way to keep it from rolling up into the door on impact. haha
Old 01-10-2014, 01:13 PM   #89
M2Wild's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh and 80" sliders are 20% off today
Is 20% off the final price or just off the base? BTW ... how much is shipping to CT?
Old 01-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #90
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is 20% off the final price or just off the base? BTW ... how much is shipping to CT?
The 20% off is for 80" bare metal weld on sliders all the options are not discounted. shipping is about 80.00 bucks
Old 01-13-2014, 07:16 AM   #91
M2Wild's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh, my options are more than the metal. Guess I like nice toys.
Old 01-13-2014, 07:28 PM   #92
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
itd be nice if you would offer the bed rack for 20% off
Old 01-13-2014, 07:45 PM   #93
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ugh, my options are more than the metal. Guess I like nice toys.
You still do save some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
itd be nice if you would offer the bed rack for 20% off
We just had them at 30% off for the Thanksgiving sale.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:06 PM   #94
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You still do save some.

We just had them at 30% off for the Thanksgiving sale.
i totally missed out on that one, if i would have seen the sale i definitely would be rocking one
Old 01-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #95
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
So whats the next sale, i know presidents and valentines day is coming up
Old 01-14-2014, 06:51 AM   #97
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo View Post
So whats the next sale, i know presidents and valentines day is coming up
There will be a Tax sale not sure when I will start it so keep your eye out for that.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:58 AM   #98
RacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RacecarGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
There will be a Tax sale not sure when I will start it so keep your eye out for that.
Me and my bank account hate you so much right now. At least we got a little time to prepare.
Old 01-14-2014, 03:21 PM   #99
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 01-27-2014, 06:56 AM   #100
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
And the 80" sliders are back on sale today 2 weld on sets with a kick and 1 without a kick in stock.