Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

November Product Giveaway from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 11-13-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
November Product Giveaway from AutoMatCentral.com

Product giveaway time again...

If you are interested in any of our products, please simply post a reply to this thread and a link to the item of your interest and you'll be eligible to receive it completely free.

Within 24 hours of a member making a purchase of one of our products, I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied to this thread and promptly mail the item to him/her.

You can post as many replies as you'd like, but only your first post is eligible to be randomly chosen as the winner.

If you purchase an item and are selected as the winner, you'll receive a full refund.

Please be sure to check the many reviews that have posted of our products (on this forum and others) to help you make your choice.

Good luck all...

AutoMatCentral.com

P.S.
Due to its popularity, we're currently out of stock of the 7 inch off road lamps. They will be unavailable for this promotion, but we have plenty of other great products to choose from.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are awesome, I wouldn't mind having a set of these bad boys. Thank you for the opportunity.

Whoops! Edited.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I think you have to buy it first, and then have the possibility of getting it for free.

But if not the case, I will take this: http://www.automatcentral.com/100W-off-road-lamps.html
Old 11-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzyoboipaul View Post
He says they are out of stock, I had to edit mine lol.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:46 AM   #7
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
I would like these. http://www.automatcentral.com/100W-off-road-lamps.html
Thanks for the opportunity.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
These would be awesome.. http://www.automatcentral.com/headlamp-led-strips.html
Old 11-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #9
REEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ron
REEFDUP's Tacoma Gallery
I like these as well http://www.automatcentral.com/headlamp-led-strips.html
Old 11-13-2013, 04:39 PM   #10
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for some of these

http://www.automatcentral.com/tacoma...fog-lamps.html
Old 11-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #11
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
If I am the lucky winner, I would like this: http://www.automatcentral.com/55W-off-road-lamps.html

You guys are awesome with your giveaways. I usually end up missing out because I didn't see the thread! lol.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
These look cool! http://www.automatcentral.com/100W-off-road-lamps.html

Thanks guys!
Old 11-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #13
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are awesome! I don't mind these http://www.automatcentral.com/100W-off-road-lamps.html
Thanks!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:35 AM   #14
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
A set of these would be fantastic! Thank you once again for the opportunity.

http://www.automatcentral.com/100W-off-road-lamps.html
Old 11-14-2013, 04:49 AM   #15
REEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the roughREEFDUP is a jewel in the rough

REEFDUP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REEFDUP View Post

I'll make a purchase,if it'll get this party started!
Old 11-14-2013, 06:42 AM   #17
TACOlin is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
TACOlin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You the man!
Old 11-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #18

REEFDUP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alright, I've done the deed! Good luck folks!
Old 11-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #19
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 11-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #20
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very generous of you! Thank you!!