Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Relentless Fabrication Thanksgiving promo

Old 11-15-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Relentless Fabrication Thanksgiving promo

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know we're having a Thanksgiving promo now through the end of the month. There is a code listed on our FB page for use on orders from our website... It'll get you 20% off!
You can save a pretty decent amount with this sale, and we only run a discount like this once or twice a year!

Be sure to like our page while you're there to stay up to date and check out what's new, and what we're working on.
https://www.facebook.com/RelentlessOffroadFabrication
Old 11-15-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
NateMob is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
Any info on ANY of the 96-02 3rd gen 4Runner armor you have listed on your site? Does this sale work towards preorders? Very interested in the complete set of skids.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
Any info on ANY of the 96-02 3rd gen 4Runner armor you have listed on your site? Does this sale work towards preorders? Very interested in the complete set of skids.
Old 11-17-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
NateMob is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
Well.....
Old 11-17-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Well.....
Sorry typed and sent a response yesterday and closed up my laptop right after clicking... guess it didnt post quick enough and didnt go through.

Anyways, yes, anything listed for the 4runners is fair game if you're cool with waiting a bit til its all ready for shipping. The 3rd gen armor is in development, but will likely be at least a few weeks out. I've got my '98 standing by in my shop with no bumpers/skids and i've began pulling measurements. Hope to continue design this week in between other projects and get to mocking it up.
All parts will be well thought out with clean lines and strength in mind with the designs just like all my other armor. And I'll be running the same skids on my '98 4runner and '03 Tacoma as well.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
What's the approximate shipping for a '12+ front bumper to Hawaii? Shipping for bumper and full skids? I've heard Fastenal sometimes ships to HI. I'm on Oahu. Thanks!
Old 11-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky73 View Post
What's the approximate shipping for a '12+ front bumper to Hawaii? Shipping for bumper and full skids? I've heard Fastenal sometimes ships to HI. I'm on Oahu. Thanks!
I can ship via fastenal for approx $275 for both on a pallet. They have a few stores on Oahu to my knowledge so that should work just fine.
Lead time on the bumper of about 5mo applies on the sale order(as with all orders), so keep that in mind.
Thanks for the interest.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #8
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I can ship via fastenal for approx $275 for both on a pallet. They have a few stores on Oahu to my knowledge so that should work just fine.
Lead time on the bumper of about 5mo applies on the sale order(as with all orders), so keep that in mind.
Thanks for the interest.

Thanks! I'll start working on the wife now....
Old 11-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered Skids using the thanksgiving promo, which was a huge help on the pocket book, especially with the holidays coming.

Everyone should take advantage of this! cant wait to get mine

Thanks Relentless Fab
Old 11-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #10

Thanks for the order Anthony! Should ship out pretty quick too, I've got mid skids in stock and a couple IFS currently out at forming.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #11
slolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant future

slolane's Tacoma Gallery
Any help for those of us without facebook? Other than joining facebook...
Old 11-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #12

You can view the details of the sale without having a FB account. The details of the sale are also listed on my website as well.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
slolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant futureslolane has a brilliant future

slolane's Tacoma Gallery
Found it. Thanks!
Old 11-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #15
C1ph3r is on a distinguished road

Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
Is ther anyway this can apply to my slidders I put a deposit down on last month?
Old 11-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #17
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought skids, only if i had more money and didn't have to pay for the truck that I'm buying all these parts for, i could buy more parts.....

Weird how that works!