Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

BAMF Holiday sale 11/18/13 to 12/2/13

Old 11-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #21
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Kick out
1st gen
weld on
bare

Thank you!
Should be about 90 bucks.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #22
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
All ordered up.

Thanks.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #23
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Topher
presto's Tacoma Gallery
shipping on 1st gen ext cab sliders weld on w/ kickout zip code is 94116
thanks
Old 11-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #24
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by presto View Post
shipping on 1st gen ext cab sliders w/ kickout zip code is 94116
thanks
You do know the shop is 40mins from the city right?
Old 11-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #25
presto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shedpresto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Topher
presto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You do know the shop is 40mins from the city right?
lol now i know well nvm on the shipping quote. ill probably be ordering some of these soonish. if i wanted them welded up do you guys do that/how much? hmm i guess id have to paint them first though..
thanks.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #26
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by presto View Post
lol now i know well nvm on the shipping quote. ill probably be ordering some of these soonish. if i wanted them welded up do you guys do that/how much? hmm i guess id have to paint them first though..
thanks.
It's 150 for the install and yeah you would want to paint first. We offer powder coating as well.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:14 PM   #27
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
I was interested in the 80" with kickout and plate, but, wanted horizontal instead of beveled. Is this possible, and can I take advantage during the sale?
Old 11-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #28
TacoTuck is on a distinguished road

TacoTuck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in some kick outs for my 2001 tacoma extra cab. What size do I need?

Also shipping price for zip code 97401?

Kickouts
1st gen extra cab
Powder coated
Bolt-on.

Please and thank you!
Old 11-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #29
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifthwind View Post
I was interested in the 80" with kickout and plate, but, wanted horizontal instead of beveled. Is this possible, and can I take advantage during the sale?
sure it is just make sure you add that in the notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTuck View Post
I'm interested in some kick outs for my 2001 tacoma extra cab. What size do I need?

Also shipping price for zip code 97401?

Kickouts
1st gen extra cab
Powder coated
Bolt-on.

Please and thank you!
80"
Shipping is about 130 to a Business or will call.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #30
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry... You gonna need some help?
Old 11-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #31
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Props to Jerry! He went out of his way today to get my order out a day early so I can have it by the weekend!!!!!! Thanks again man!
Old 11-18-2013, 08:59 PM   #32
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Props to Jerry! He went out of his way today to get my order out a day early so I can have it by the weekend!!!!!! Thanks again man!
No problem man make sure you post some pics of them installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
Jerry... You gonna need some help?
Oh maybe I'll let you know.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #33
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
No problem man make sure you post some pics of them installed
Have you seen my build thread?! I post lots of pics! haha
Old 11-19-2013, 08:16 AM   #34
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Jerry, I can't say I've ever seen a vendor have so many big discounts through the year. You rock!
Old 11-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
Wow Jerry, I can't say I've ever seen a vendor have so many big discounts through the year. You rock!
That's just how we roll
Old 11-19-2013, 09:24 AM   #36
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
LCA Skids ordered. Thank you Jerry.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #37
provofan is on a distinguished road
provofan's Tacoma Gallery
Excited to finally have a set of sliders. Needed them to look like steps and BAMF can get the job done with a 0 degree angle and top plates. Thanks Jerry!
Old 11-19-2013, 09:35 AM   #38
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
LCA Skids ordered. Thank you Jerry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by provofan View Post
Excited to finally have a set of sliders. Needed them to look like steps and BAMF can get the job done with a 0 degree angle and top plates. Thanks Jerry!
Thanks for the orders guys
Old 11-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
For the people on the fence but on a tight budget. We offer financing with Bill me later all orders over 99 dollars have 6 months no interest or payments. Just choose paypal and bill me later as your payment option.

Is what I recommend when using this feature is to set up 6 automatic payments that way you have 6 months to pay and you pay no interest.

Example
80" bolt on DOM sliders the sale price is $353.50 split into 6 payments. That's $58.91 a month for 6 months with no interest