Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

BAMF Holiday sale 11/18/13 to 12/2/13

Old 11-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
For the people on the fence but on a tight budget. We offer financing with Bill me later all orders over 99 dollars have 6 months no interest or payments. Just choose paypal and bill me later as your payment option.

Is what I recommend when using this feature is to set up 6 automatic payments that way you have 6 months to pay and you pay no interest.

Example
80" bolt on DOM sliders the sale price is $353.50 split into 6 payments. That's $58.91 a month for 6 months with no interest
Old 11-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #43
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
That's a HELL of a deal!!
Old 11-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
do you guys make sliders at different degrees?
Sure whatever degree you want. I'll do it at a -90 if you really want
Old 11-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #46
PopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to all
PopeHodge's Tacoma Gallery
I know I've been a pain in this thread and through PM's already, so I apologize in advance.

What's the list look like so far? I know you said there were a lot of price checkers, just curious as to how many orders have actually been placed.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #48
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeHodge View Post
I know I've been a pain in this thread and through PM's already, so I apologize in advance.

What's the list look like so far? I know you said there were a lot of price checkers, just curious as to how many orders have actually been placed.
I haven't processed any of the order from the sale but so far there is only 38 orders that have been placed. Now i have no clue how many of what is ordered at the moment but I know more then half are sliders.

Quote:
also what is the DOM outer rail option on the website?
(DOM) tube is drawn over mandrel and cold formed it's about 30% stronger then Hot rolled electric welded (HREW) tube.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:06 AM   #49
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
also what is the DOM outer rail option on the website?
He uses dom for the round tubing which is stronger. So far mine have held up great without that upgrade.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #50
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a good read on Tube i posted a wile back.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...-crew-erw.html
Old 11-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #51
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in on this
Old 11-20-2013, 09:27 AM   #53
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey jerry is there a way me and Taco Guy11 can get our sliders shipped together to save some money? we both live in maryland. let me know thanks
Yes you guys can work that out when it's time.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:28 AM   #54
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yes you guys can work that out when it's time.
Good deal
Old 11-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #56
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry. Is shipping to be payed when they are ready to be shipped? Im going through the checkout process, and shipping isnt showing.(I put in my zip code)

Thanks
Old 11-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #57
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Jerry. Is shipping to be payed when they are ready to be shipped? Im going through the checkout process, and shipping isnt showing.(I put in my zip code)

Thanks
I guess I have to make that more clear on the site everyone keeps asking me. Shipping charges will be an additional invoice sent at the time of shipping.

The site can't work out the shipping so it was either a flat rate or send another invoice at the time of shipping
Old 11-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #58
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I need 2degree axle shims
Old 11-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #59
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I guess I have to make that more clear on the site everyone keeps asking me. Shipping charges will be an additional invoice sent at the time of shipping.

The site can't work out the shipping so it was either a flat rate or send another invoice at the time of shipping
Got it! Sounds good to me. Im in.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #60
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
I need 2degree axle shims
Cut your spring perch and rotate it the right way