Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

BAMF Holiday sale 11/18/13 to 12/2/13

Old 12-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #161
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Jerry
Any updates?
Sliders are being tacked up as we speak. I'm away in BC until the 6th the shop is closed besides the building of the holiday orders. The week of the 6th we should have some bare metal sliders ready to go. I was going to do a list but I don't have user names so it's full names or email addresses. And I'm not sure all people are OK with full names being posted.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #162
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Update:

90% of all the HREW sliders are welded up none have legs on them as it's takes up less space without legs on them. All (Bare metal weld on sliders are pretty much done) expect a shipping invoice for those tomorrow. DOM sliders are just cut tubes at the moment we should be bending them and tacking/welding next week.

We are starting to work on the bare metal bolt on sets tomorrow afternoon. We are shipping them 10 sets at a time (we can only fit 10 pallets on the truck) I hope to have the first 10 sets of bolt on's ready to go by Thursday or Friday maybe more we will see. I'm demoing out an office this weekend so I like to get as many shipped as possible this week.

The powder coated sliders and all skids will be the last thing to be done on the list so it will be a few weeks for those.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:25 PM   #163
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Update:

90% of all the HREW sliders are welded up none have legs on them as it's takes up less space without legs on them. All (Bare metal weld on sliders are pretty much done) expect a shipping invoice for those tomorrow. DOM sliders are just cut tubes at the moment we should be bending them and tacking/welding next week.

We are starting to work on the bare metal bolt on sets tomorrow afternoon. We are shipping them 10 sets at a time (we can only fit 10 pallets on the truck) I hope to have the first 10 sets of bolt on's ready to go by Thursday or Friday maybe more we will see. I'm demoing out an office this weekend so I like to get as many shipped as possible this week.

The powder coated sliders and all skids will be the last thing to be done on the list so it will be a few weeks for those.
Thanks for the heads up sir!

Stoked for these to be on my truck, after finally getting around to buying them
Old 01-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #164
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yayyyy I Finally got my sliders from the BAMF holiday sale (bare metal) and am more than likely going to have them "Rhino Lined".

Does any one have any experience with rhino lining stuff like that, I figured it would work great but don't want anything to backfire?

Thanks in advanced!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:16 PM   #165
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
Yayyyy I Finally got my sliders from the BAMF holiday sale (bare metal) and am more than likely going to have them "Rhino Lined".

Does any one have any experience with rhino lining stuff like that, I figured it would work great but don't want anything to backfire?

Thanks in advanced!

If your going to wheel the truck in the rocks I would just paint them. The rhino liner will peel if you hit it on the rocks.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:36 PM   #167
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Forsure, ya I'm just going to paint them and throw some grip tape on them for steps!
Try without the grip tape first. If you can do fine without, then I'd recommend against it. Imagine a lady-friend in some shorts or skirt slipping on the slider and getting scraped by the tape
Old 01-22-2014, 07:12 AM   #168
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks in advanced!

This is what I use on all my armor. It hold up wells. It doesnt show blemishes and I can touch it up easy myself. Just do a coat or two of etching primer first.

Bedliner
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleu...8914/202097787
Etching primer
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleu...9322/202097278
Old 01-22-2014, 08:28 AM   #169
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
This is what I use on all my armor. It hold up wells. It doesnt show blemishes and I can touch it up easy myself. Just do a coat or two of etching primer first.

Bedliner
Etching primer
I use the same stuff. It works pretty good. My sliders get rock chips in the paint from the tires still, and dragging them down rocks will definitely take the paint off, but the tops of the sliders have held up well about a year and a half later, even with me and the wife using them as steps to get in and out of the truck every time.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:29 AM   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post

Bedliner
Etching primer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I use the same stuff. It works pretty good. My sliders get rock chips in the paint from the tires still, and dragging them down rocks will definitely take the paint off, but the tops of the sliders have held up well about a year and a half later, even with me and the wife using them as steps to get in and out of the truck every time.
I used that same stuff on my grill surround as well as my rear bumper, And am really loving it and like you guys said it is very easy to touch up.

I was thinking of using a couple coats rustolem etching primer after prepping them then drying, sand it a bit get it nice and rough, clean off then bed line them so there is still a base coat of "Rust protection" lol.