Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

BAMF Holiday sale 11/18/13 to 12/2/13

Old 11-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF Holiday sale 11/18/13 to 12/2/13

THIS SALE IS OVER!!

Thanks for all the orders and happy holidays

Old 11-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!
Old 11-17-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
So no discount on ORI's?!
Old 11-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
So no discount on ORI's?!
NO Only BAMF Products I'm already selling the ORI at the lowest I can sell them for.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:14 AM   #5
gtec913 is on a distinguished road

Name: glenn
gtec913's Tacoma Gallery
Hey jerry if I order a set of sliders for my dcsb 09 tacoma can I pick them up instead of you shipping them when they are done, since im from san jose
Old 11-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtec913 View Post
Hey jerry if I order a set of sliders for my dcsb 09 tacoma can I pick them up instead of you shipping them when they are done, since im from san jose
Yes you can.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:23 AM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa 112 shopping carts filled with sliders alone from midnight until now. Lots of price checkers and not many ordering yet. I feel this list is going to be be very large by the 2nd so get them in soon
Old 11-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #8
gtec913 is on a distinguished road

Name: glenn
gtec913's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo.. just ordered my sliders jerry... will be picking them up as soon as they are ready.. thanks for the great discount jerry and happy early thanksgiving..
Old 11-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #9
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
The new website is awesome! Are you going to add those metal critters from the old site?

The wife might shit, but I'll be putting in an order.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:19 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
The new website is awesome! Are you going to add those metal critters from the old site?

The wife might shit, but I'll be putting in an order.
What were you looking for i have 100's of designs.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:25 AM   #11
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
What were you looking for i have 100's of designs.
It's been so long I can't remember which ones caught my eye, but I do remember how cool they were. I think my son would really dig them. Can you PM me any info/pics?
Old 11-18-2013, 08:25 AM   #12
otis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to beholdotis24 is a splendid one to behold

otis24's Tacoma Gallery
Soo tempting. Although, that T candle holder is pretty sweet.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:38 AM   #13
PopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to allPopeHodge is a name known to all
PopeHodge's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping estimate to 37027 for 80" sliders? Or 52302. Whichever is cheapest.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #14
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
No option for fill platrs in the dclb sliders?
Old 11-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #15
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Plates
Old 11-18-2013, 08:44 AM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeHodge View Post
Shipping estimate to 37027 for 80" sliders? Or 52302. Whichever is cheapest.
I depends on the options 80" no kick weld on bare metal would run about 80 to 90 bucks to your house. 80" with kick bolt on PCed would run about 150 to 170 shipped to a business or will call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
No option for fill platrs in the dclb sliders?
No fill plates for the DCLB sliders any more sorry.
Old 11-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #17
Eh?

Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
Special order? lol

ordering sliders either way.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #18
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 08087 on 80" sliders
Please
Old 11-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Shipping to 08087 on 80" sliders
Please
I have to know the options no kick weld on are the cheapest to ship.

I depends on the options 80" no kick weld on bare metal would run about 80 to 90 bucks to your house. 80" with kick bolt on PCed would run about 150 to 170 shipped to a business or will call.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:20 AM   #20
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Goodness I need a set of bolt-on with kickout and at this price its not worth making myself...why can't the holidays wait a few months!