Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Gauntlet Overland Gear Cyber Monday - Save 10% site-wide

Old 11-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #41
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
So... why not go with a tube design, like BAMF's, that is not only lighter (more ideal for expo as you have said) and stronger, due to not having that long steel plate that is only 11ga? I just haven't seen steel plate under 3/16" fair well under our heavy rigs.
Maybe give it a rest?
Seems like you guys have run the guy over the coals enough for one night.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #42
GOG is a jewel in the roughGOG is a jewel in the roughGOG is a jewel in the roughGOG is a jewel in the rough

Name: Gauntlet Overland Gear
GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Non-kickout tube sliders are pretty slimline still though.
Tell me that after you've driven through the jungle!
Old 11-19-2013, 11:29 PM   #43
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The Pelican Spacecase's look pretty cool

Do you ship to Canada. ?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #44
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Maybe give it a rest?
Seems like you guys have run the guy over the coals enough for one night.
He said to keep it coming. haha I really have nothing else though and meant to be done several times before now, but I kept coming back....

In the end, they look nice that's for sure. I haven't seen anybody lay aluminum on sliders before (not that I like that design) and you built something that I certainly can't build, so props to you for building stuff for sure!
Old 11-19-2013, 11:37 PM   #45
GOG is a jewel in the roughGOG is a jewel in the roughGOG is a jewel in the roughGOG is a jewel in the rough

GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The Pelican Spacecase's look pretty cool

Do you ship to Canada. ?
Definitely ship to Canada. We just shipped a Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack to Alberta last week. I'd say PM us or email us through our website when you have an idea of what you want. We can work up a shipping quote. If you are close to the border we can ship to the furthest point in the US then you can drive across the border. As I'm sure you know, this will save you money. Check out user NorthRoad. We just shipped to him.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:44 PM   #46
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOG View Post
Definitely ship to Canada. We just shipped a Tacoma Double Cab Roof Rack to Alberta last week. I'd say PM us or email us through our website when you have an idea of what you want. We can work up a shipping quote. If you close to the border we can ship to the furthest point in the US then you can drive across the border. As I'm sure you know, this will save you money. Check out user NorthRoad. We just shipped to him.
Thanks

How do you ship ? UPS / FedEx or USPS ?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:47 PM   #47

GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks

How do you ship ? UPS / FedEx or USPS ?
It depends on the product but it would be FedEx or UPS.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:48 PM   #48

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It depends on the product but it would be FedEx or UPS.
OK , thanks again
Old 11-20-2013, 12:17 AM   #49

GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK , thanks again
No problem! Again, our cyber monday code is: gog_cyber_monday_save10 it will be effective Sunday - Tuesday after Thanksgiving.

That's what this post was all about to begin with!
Old 11-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #50

GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-28-2013, 05:03 AM   #51
C1ph3r is on a distinguished road

Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
Your seat covers look great. I'll be picking up a set once the funds are in. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #52

GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by C1ph3r View Post
Your seat covers look great. I'll be picking up a set once the funds are in. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #53

GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Our Cyber Monday deal starts TODAY! 10% off your entire shopping cart at checkout. We specialize in high quality expedition equipment and many Toyota specific products. Always here Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm MST to answer your questions. We ship promptly and yes, we ship to Canada!

Coupon code: gog_cyber_monday_save10

Many of our products include:

Front Runner Roof Racks
(Free Shipping!):

Maxtrax (many color options available):

Awesome Storage Solutions like the Wolfpack and Pelican Spacecase:

Of course, our GOG Signature Tacoma Rock Sliders:

Tactical Seat Covers (many color options, exact fit to your make/model):

and so much more like Fuel Solutions, Water Solutions and Camping Gear
Old 12-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #54
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have photos of the tact neoprene seat covers?
What mm size is the neoprene?
Old 12-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #55

GOG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbraunphoto View Post
Do you have photos of the tact neoprene seat covers?
What mm size is the neoprene?
Our Neoprene is CR-Grade (real wetsuit material) that is 2mm thick with a 3mm foam backing for comfort, so, a total of 5mm for the seat cover. It has great water-resistance and a pleasing, cushioned feel.

Here's a pic in Black/Charcoal:

You can see more pics and find out more info here: http://gauntletoverland.com/product/...e-in-neoprene/
Old 12-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #56
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Our Neoprene is CR-Grade (real wetsuit material) that is 2mm thick with a 3mm foam backing for comfort, so, a total of 5mm for the seat cover. It has great water-resistance and a pleasing, cushioned feel.

Here's a pic in Black/Charcoal:

You can see more pics and find out more info here: http://gauntletoverland.com/product/...e-in-neoprene/

Purchased!
Hope these bad boys can hold up to what I have in store...
Old 01-17-2014, 11:42 PM   #57
MajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud of

Marines: Sergeant of Marines, 4th Force Recon
Name: Johnny
MajKong's Tacoma Gallery
Seat covers

I got some seat covers.

http://http://www.tacomaworld.com/fo...ml#post8029272