Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

FLYZEYE Designs BLACK Friday Sale!!!

Old 11-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #21
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to all who participated!!!

To all who jumped on this deal, thanks for the support. If you missed it, sorry to hear.

Have a safe & happy holiday season! Cheers!

- your orders are processing now...
Old 11-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #22
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Back Order Status

Due to the HUGE response for our second annual Black Friday Sale, we have entered a back-order status on the 3VP-RS LED lights once again.

These items will ship separately as soon as possible. Apologies to those who do not receive these items before Xmas. The remainder of your orders will ship likely Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Please PM for questions, concerns, and comments.

Please be advised, due to the expected high demand, delivery times will run longer than usual. IF in the event, something goes into back-order, we will continue to sell at the Black Friday pricing and inform you that the item(s) you purchased will be sent once restocked.
Old 12-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #23

Shipping Updates:

Due to the HUGE response for our second annual Black Friday Sale, we have entered a back-order status on the 3VP-RS LED lights once again.

These items will ship separately as soon as possible. Apologies to those who do not receive these items before Xmas. The remainder of your orders will ship likely Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Nearly all V1 and V2W lights have shipped with a few exceptions. You will likely receive an email indicating that your item has shipped in the coming days.

Regarding the 3VPs, we are still waiting for the back-ordered parts. They are expected this week. We extend a HUGE apology for these delays. We are working to get these units shipped ASAP.

Please be advised, due to the expected high demand, delivery times will run longer than usual. IF in the event, something goes into back-order, we will continue to sell at the Black Friday pricing and inform you that the item(s) you purchased will be sent once restocked.
Old 12-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #24

ALL 3VPs have shipped!

Remaining 3VPs have shipped.

Old 12-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #25
fenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nicefenderpicks is just really nice
fenderpicks's Tacoma Gallery
How do i know if my order is shipped or back ordered?
Old 12-07-2013, 06:21 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderpicks View Post
How do i know if my order is shipped or back ordered?
There are no more back ordered units at this time. All orders have shipped and are expected to deliver on Monday or Tuesday.

There are 3 or 4 V2Ws still in production but they too should be completed this week-end. Those last units are expected to ship early this coming week.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:56 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
Assuming this sale is over :-(
You are correct. It is possible that we will do a Xmas sale but, nothing has been finalized as of yet.

We're still barely wrapping up on the Black Friday sales.
Old 12-10-2013, 06:02 AM   #29

ALL BLack Friday items have shipped

ALL orders from the Black Friday Sale have shipped. IF you do not receive your order by Thursday, please call us.

Sorry for the delays - you guys swamped us. Thanks for your support and patience.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #30
Poolstick is on a distinguished road

Poolstick's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine and put it in today. The light looks really cool!

Couple of thoughts:
-It was really easy to put in. <15 minutes, though I already knew how to take off all the trim.
-The little halos on the front are hard to use.. maybe I don't understand how they work, but sometimes I touch them and the light turns off, sometimes it doesn't. I can't figure it out. Once they do go off, I touch them a bunch more and eventually they come back on.
-What the point of the little halos if I can turn it off with the switch?
-Amber matches nicely with the interior amber, white really lights up the truck.
-Wish it didn't have the little fly logo on it. It looks so nice and stock and then you see that.
-This is nitpicky, but there is a little gap on both ends of the bar where it meets the bottom of the stereo trim. I think the trim bends up a little and the bar is straight. I could press it up and make the little gap go away (probably <1mm), but the adhesive didn't seem to be strong enough to hold it up. I may try to squeeze a drop of super glue in there and see if I can make it stick without making a huge mess.
-I'm curious how easy it will be to remove the A/C panel now that this is installed. I haven't tried as I wanted the adhesive to have plenty of time to set up before I tried to rip it out... If it does come off, I guess I'll super glue back into place.