Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Badland 9000lb Winch - Harbor Freight - Cyber Monday Sale $279 + 25% off

Old 01-02-2014, 06:07 AM   #21
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta.the.hut View Post
they sell a wireless remote for 40 for this winch is it worth it to get a remote?
I was wondering the same thing. For now I'm just going to use the wired controller and will be wiring up some in-cab controls. If for whatever reason that doesn't fit my needs, I'll go pick up the wireless remote. I did read decent reviews of the wireless remote fwiw
Old 01-02-2014, 07:38 AM   #22
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motionridr8 View Post
I was wondering the same thing. For now I'm just going to use the wired controller and will be wiring up some in-cab controls. If for whatever reason that doesn't fit my needs, I'll go pick up the wireless remote. I did read decent reviews of the wireless remote fwiw
ill probably buy the remote, if i need a winch i'll probably be by myself and will need to be behind the wheel.

i will be getting a synthetic line too
Old 01-17-2014, 06:37 AM   #23
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motionridr8 View Post
Well I got mine and have my Amsterdam blue synthetic line ready to install on it, so once I get everything installed (by the spring) I'll post some feedback and or a review. If you've got questions in the meantime, I can take my new one out if the box and take pics, etc!

The 3 year warranty was $79.99 FYI... So for $209 + $80 + $150 (synthetic line) + $75 (fair lead and hook), I think you get a pretty decent setup.
Now that we are getting a little closer to sping. How are you planning to mount you winch? Are you going to do a behind the bumper setup, get a new bumper, or something entirely different?
Old 01-17-2014, 08:30 AM   #24
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
Now that we are getting a little closer to sping. How are you planning to mount you winch? Are you going to do a behind the bumper setup, get a new bumper, or something entirely different?
I'll be going with something like LINK, but specific for the 12+ Tacoma. So it's sort of an OEM bumper winch mount integration, not behind the bumper, but not a whole new bumper. Still deciding between getting it made up in steel or aluminum. He was hoping to have these ready mid-Feb, but I'm not sure how far he's gotten.