Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

ARB Deluxe Bar Toyota Tacoma 2005-09 With Fog Lamps for $850

Old 12-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Deluxe Bar Toyota Tacoma 2005-09 With Fog Lamps for $850

I just saw this on Amazon Warehouse Deals - I already have a plate bumper but this is a good deal - especially if you have Amazon Prime!

ARB Deluxe Bar Toyota Tacoma 2005-09 With Fog Lamps for sub $850!
ARB 3423130 Winch Compatible Bull Bar

Here is a link to the one I found:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...A2L77EE7U53NWQ

New they are almost $1100

I have bought plenty of stuff from Warehouse Deals, so far everything has been great. The issue is usually something insignificant (like a tear in the cardboard box).
Old 12-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #2
SLOsquirrel is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
SLOsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Just pulled the trigger on this.

Hit a deer last month and my truck finally made it into the shop yesterday. Was looking at some other brands but most of them were a 10-12 week lead time and with all the options I wanted and shipping they came out to around $1450.

The more I look at the ARB the more I like it. Hopefully it'll show up in good condition. If not Amazon Warehouse seems to have a good return policy!
Old 12-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
Nice! I have had really good luck with Warehouse Deals thus far.

Was it $850 shipped???

Came out to $920 everything said and done.

Thanks for throwing this deal on TW!
Old 12-19-2013, 05:39 AM   #6
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
link says there are no more listed
Old 12-19-2013, 06:08 AM   #7
Working at the Nauga Ranch
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOsquirrel View Post
Just pulled the trigger on this.

Hit a deer last month and my truck finally made it into the shop yesterday. Was looking at some other brands but most of them were a 10-12 week lead time and with all the options I wanted and shipping they came out to around $1450.

The more I look at the ARB the more I like it. Hopefully it'll show up in good condition. If not Amazon Warehouse seems to have a good return policy!
Did you have to add something to the front suspension? When I was pricing out a ARB bumper I was told some suspension work wouldn't be a bad idea. This looks like a sweet deal if it's still around.

Nope, Amazon says they're all gone. But they're willing to sell me a Daniel Boone coonskin cap.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:32 PM   #8
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
link says there are no more listed
It was most likely just one bumper (with a banged up box).

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
Did you have to add something to the front suspension? When I was pricing out a ARB bumper I was told some suspension work wouldn't be a bad idea. This looks like a sweet deal if it's still around.

Nope, Amazon says they're all gone. But they're willing to sell me a Daniel Boone coonskin cap.
The one that was available was purchased already. ARB bumpers are heavy - it will drag your front end down on stock suspension.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:37 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post

It showed up at my house on the 20th. Looks to be in perfect shape but I haven't done a thorough inspection yet.

My truck should be out of the body shop by Thursday then Im going to mount it up.

Just picked up some Sway-Away coilovers with 650# springs and had them rebuilt. Might need to upgrade to 700# springs but I think these should work fine.

Hoping to mount it on Friday and I'll post pics.