Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

New Years Day Give Away From DSM

Old 12-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
New Years Day Give Away From DSM

Check out my Instagram page @dsm_micah for your chance to win! We are giving away a pair of Fox 2.0 bump stops with cans.

A winner with be picked on January 1st.

Repost the picture, hash tag #dsmyearendgiveaway
Attached Thumbnails
New Years Day Give Away From DSM-img_1784.jpg  
Old 12-18-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
manethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant futuremanethon has a brilliant future
manethon's Tacoma Gallery
id love a pair of those,
though i dont use instagram
Old 12-19-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't do Instagram either.

I barely use my facebook account.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:05 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I am in! Pick me, I give good ZJ's
Old 12-19-2013, 06:10 AM   #5
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
What a waste of vendor space. Why not have a giveaway that doesn't require us to join other sites? If you're having a giveaway for TW members do it on TW. You guys use TW as a place to advertise your other forms of advertising time and time again.

F the facebook and the instacrap IMHO.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:12 AM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Plenty of companies use Facebook and Instagram for these giveaways
Old 12-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #7
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
What a waste of vendor space. Why not have a giveaway that doesn't require us to join other sites? If you're having a giveaway for TW members do it on TW. You guys use TW as a place to advertise your other forms of advertising time and time again.

Sorry you feel this way. This give away is not just for TW, it is for everyone that would like a chance to win. No one is making you participate.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:20 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure this has been posted to sites other than TW, there was over 150 entries last time I looked. I'm not gonna lie, I hate instagram and FB, but if all I have to do is make an acct and post a pic to win free bumps, I can take 5 min of my time and do it.
Old 12-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #9
assaultrecon28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
Re-posted on insta
Old 12-25-2013, 03:49 PM   #10
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's awesome that y'all do stuff like this. I'm not participating because I don't care to create those other accounts, but thanks for putting on the contest!
Old 12-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #11
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTaco View Post
I think it's awesome that y'all do stuff like this. I'm not participating because I don't care to create those other accounts, but thanks for putting on the contest!
thank you for being positive even though you are not wanting to participate.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:01 PM   #12
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post

What a waist of post space. Why not post somewhere that doesn't require us to waist our time reading? If you're going to bitch about a FREE GIVE-A-WAY for TW members (and everyone else), do it elsewhere. We use TW as a place to post constructive thoughts and advice time and time again.

F stupid posts that whine about stupid shit IMHO.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:07 PM   #13
ace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedace96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ace96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
What a waist of post space. Why not post somewhere that doesn't require us to waist our time reading? If you're going to bitch about a FREE GIVE-A-WAY for TW members (and everyone else), do it elsewhere. We use TW as a place to post constructive thoughts and advice time and time again.

F stupid posts that whine about stupid shit IMHO.
+1