Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Light Racing UCA for $379 shipped

Old 12-17-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
Dance Party Guru
Drakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to behold

Drakivnsf's Tacoma Gallery
Light Racing UCA for $379 shipped

There is a really good deal on the light racing UCA over at fat bob's garage. I just ordered mine for $379 shipped. You will have to remove the current coupon that is auto entered for you and enter the free shipping code that will be on the left side of the screen. Really good deal since usually these are about $410 everywhere else. Just thought I would let everyone know if you are looking for one.

http://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/light-racing-adjustable-upper-control-arms-toyota-tacoma-05-p7532.aspx
Old 12-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
hmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B
Name: Heath
hmcclung's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for discounts
Old 12-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakivnsf View Post
There is a really good deal on the light racing UCA over at fat bob's garage. I just ordered mine for $379 shipped. You will have to remove the current coupon that is auto entered for you and enter the free shipping code that will be on the left side of the screen. Really good deal since usually these are about $410 everywhere else. Just thought I would let everyone know if you are looking for one.

http://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/light-racing-adjustable-upper-control-arms-toyota-tacoma-05-p7532.aspx
Are these lighter then the stock ones?
Old 12-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #4
OK Taco is on a distinguished road
OK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find. I have been looking for a deal on these to go with the ICON stage 2 lift I ordered on Black Friday. THANKS!
Old 12-17-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
HeadStrong has them all day long for $375.99 shipped, no code or what not needed.
You guys are all new so this is why you probably didn't know.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #7
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
I'm buying these
Old 12-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Your welcome for savings your asses $3
Old 12-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #9
justchil is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
justchil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
HeadStrong has them all day long for $375.99 shipped, no code or what not needed.
Free shipping too
Old 12-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
OK Taco is on a distinguished road
OK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
So many vendors for the Tacoma! Tough rooting through all of them to find the deals, and good customer service.

I have been building my Spyder the last couple of years and there are very limited vendors with parts for them.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #11

Hmmmmmm

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...5-shipped.html

Get him down to $330