Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Buying from Amazon? Read this first.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Buying from Amazon? Read this first.

Instead of amazon.com, use smile.amazon.com and they will donate a small portion (0.5%) of your sale to a charity of your choice. It doesn't cost anything and there is no catch to it, just log in and shop normally like you would.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
What!?!? I wish I would've known that before I dropped $300 on gifts a few days ago

That's $1.50 that could've gone to charity...well I could've not given gifts and just donated the whole $300 (but this is 'Merica )

Thanks for the heads-up
You donate $1.50, imagine if a million people spent $300 on here. I know I spend more than that a year on amazon, so any little bit helps.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great idea. Thanks Cody
Old 12-26-2013, 06:57 AM   #5
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting; thanks for the heads up.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #6
MtnManTaco will become famous soon enoughMtnManTaco will become famous soon enough
MtnManTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Bump. Thanks for posting.
Old 12-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #7
Just another taco
TypicalPete is a name known to allTypicalPete is a name known to allTypicalPete is a name known to allTypicalPete is a name known to allTypicalPete is a name known to allTypicalPete is a name known to all

TypicalPete's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome! Thanks for the info.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:49 PM   #8
Dave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud ofDave23487 has much to be proud of

Army: MP
Name: Dave
Dave23487's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool! Thanks for letting us know, especially since I do almost all of my shopping on Amazon.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:04 AM   #9
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
Great idea... Amazon just started charging us taxes in TN... I'm doing most of my shopping through eBay now though... I think you can still donate there though...
Old 01-09-2014, 08:26 AM   #10
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
how long has this been going?
Old 01-09-2014, 08:33 AM   #11
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
how long has this been going?
Not sure, I just heard about it recently. Here is a FAQ on the subject though. I know myself and a lot of family members use Amazon, I also donate to the wounded warrior foundation every year, this is another great way to donate.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:54 AM   #12
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
I'm supporting Tread Lightly Inc at the moment. Who you donating to?
Old 01-27-2014, 03:28 PM   #13
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
I'm supporting Tread Lightly Inc at the moment. Who you donating to?
Must have missed this, I've been giving to the wounded warrior project for the past 5 years or so & since I found out about this it makes it easier.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:13 PM   #14
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking out - I did not know about this.

TAP store should be up live on Amazon soon
Old 01-27-2014, 09:16 PM   #15
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
good to know. Thanks for sharing
Old 02-02-2014, 03:02 PM   #16
dxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the sheddxpsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0321
Name: Brandon
dxpsman's Tacoma Gallery
Wat?

Bump for the win.

Wish I would have known about this before. Will be using this in the future.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:47 PM   #17
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up. Better late than never.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:48 AM   #18
MaleChauvinistPig is on a distinguished road
Navy: Boiler Tech and Gas Turbine (Mechanical)
MaleChauvinistPig's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I would have known about this a long time ago. My donations would have been massive. Thanks for information. This is really cool!!!
Old 02-23-2014, 03:53 AM   #19
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great idea....and I love Amazon.... But why do I have to go to a separate site to donate? Why aren't they doing this for ALL of Amazon (and giving EVERYONE the option of donating)

Just sayin....