Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Blitzpro 6LZ 6" Compact LED Light Bar for $20 Shipped!!

Old 01-09-2014, 10:40 PM   #21
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone wanted to order these and didn't get in on the price. I just got my two today and decided to go a different route. I ordered 2 for 40.00 I will sell for 45 shipped on both. 5 to cover the shipping the 48.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:35 PM   #22
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
If anyone wanted to order these and didn't get in on the price. I just got my two today and decided to go a different route. I ordered 2 for 40.00 I will sell for 45 shipped on both. 5 to cover the shipping the 48.

Sold!!!
Old 01-10-2014, 12:08 AM   #23
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine. Sometimes I wish I would have ordered more when I first put it on
Old 01-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #24
S4RSSS is on a distinguished road
S4RSSS's Tacoma Gallery
need another one of these to happen!
Old 01-26-2014, 04:15 PM   #25
If you can't duct it...Fuck it!
Traviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraviste is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Traviste's Tacoma Gallery
X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4RSSS View Post
need another one of these to happen!
Old 01-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #26
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
damn how did I miss this
Old 02-03-2014, 04:16 PM   #27
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
One of my 6" 6LZ lights has moisture inside the lens..

Kind of disappointed with it..
Old 02-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #28
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMiller421 View Post
One of my 6" 6LZ lights has moisture inside the lens..

Kind of disappointed with it..
I would contact blitzpro and i'm sure they would make it right. I have been running mine for a couple of years now without issues.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:25 PM   #29
Backinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Backinblack03's Tacoma Gallery
WHOA!!! What happened to Blitzpro's web site??? All I see are custom switches... I wanted to refer someone to get some LED units from them like the ones I picked up last year, but... And I, too have water in both of my 1x6 LED backup lights and wanted to see about getting them repaired...
Old 10-09-2014, 08:44 PM   #30
Tacox109 is on a distinguished road
Tacox109's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm wondering the same thing, Lmk if you find out!
Old 10-31-2014, 02:28 PM   #31
Backinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBackinblack03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Backinblack03's Tacoma Gallery
Emailed them. Left a phone message. No response from either.

Very disappointing...
Old 11-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #32
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blitzpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backinblack03 View Post
WHOA!!! What happened to Blitzpro's web site??? All I see are custom switches... I wanted to refer someone to get some LED units from them like the ones I picked up last year, but... And I, too have water in both of my 1x6 LED backup lights and wanted to see about getting them repaired...
Unfortunately the 6LZ lights are not user serviceable. Send a warranty request to support@blitzpro.com with pictures and your invoice or order number and we'll definitely take care of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backinblack03 View Post
Emailed them. Left a phone message. No response from either.

Very disappointing...
Hey Guys,

We apologize if you have not been able to get a hold of us. I'm not sure when you guys tried to contact us, but we're definitely still here! We return calls typically within the same business day or within a day if we are swamped. We understand you guys are looking for the 6LZ lights and we have an awesome sale that we will be posting later today just for you guys. Stayed tuned!

Also, you can always email at info@blitzpro.com
Old 11-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #33
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Deal? I need a deal haha
Old 11-01-2014, 05:57 PM   #34
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
we have an awesome sale that we will be posting later today just for you guys. Stayed tuned!
Old 11-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #36
Daily Driver
beertimecontinuum is on a distinguished road

Name: Everett
beertimecontinuum's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order. The 6LZ is now $19 shipped in the US, or a set of two with a custom switch for $49 shipped.
Old 11-01-2014, 08:59 PM   #37
SpoilsofWar is a splendid one to beholdSpoilsofWar is a splendid one to beholdSpoilsofWar is a splendid one to beholdSpoilsofWar is a splendid one to beholdSpoilsofWar is a splendid one to beholdSpoilsofWar is a splendid one to beholdSpoilsofWar is a splendid one to behold
Army:
SpoilsofWar's Tacoma Gallery
This is a killer deal!
Old 11-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #38
ONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant futureONEBAR has a brilliant future

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Deal? I need a deal haha
x2.

I like deals.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:46 PM   #39
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
Unfortunately the 6LZ lights are not user serviceable. Send a warranty request to support@blitzpro.com with pictures and your invoice or order number and we'll definitely take care of you!

Hey Guys,

We apologize if you have not been able to get a hold of us. I'm not sure when you guys tried to contact us, but we're definitely still here! We return calls typically within the same business day or within a day if we are swamped. We understand you guys are looking for the 6LZ lights and we have an awesome sale that we will be posting later today just for you guys. Stayed tuned!

Also, you can always email at info@blitzpro.com
What happened to the larger size light bars? You only have the 11 and 15 double rows now?
Old 11-02-2014, 11:49 PM   #40
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Hell of a deal, will probably pick the 6LZ package up soon.

Also, what is everyone doing for wiring? I noticed it is only the lights and switch with no mounts or wiring kit.