Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

free amazon prime for students

Old 01-05-2014, 03:06 AM   #21
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I signed up for it over 2 years ago using my .edu email. I graduated college Dec 2012 and just finally paid for prime for the first time this past December. Had access to all the video stuff when I had it before . The best part is that you can watch Amazon Prime for free using Delta wifi on plane. Amazon.com and Delta.com are the only free websites.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:22 PM   #22
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by anders99 View Post
NOPE I have the student version. I can watch movies and videos, music books, and shipping. after my trial expired I pay $40 per month. Just a few purchases make it pay for itself.
$40 a month?? Or a year?
Old 01-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #23
Tlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant future

Name: Trey
Tlook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
$40 a month?? Or a year?
year
Old 01-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #24
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thanks, will have to sign up with my .edu email. I don't stream stuff anyways, just use it for shipping.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:48 PM   #25
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
$40 a month?? Or a year?
Sorry year
Old 01-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #27
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I pay $79 a year now. Still worth it IMO
I ordered my trucks toolbox/headlights/taillights/cb/intake through amazon and that made it pay for itself in shipping
Old 01-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #28
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
signed up a couple days ago. To the people who are complaining about him getting/no getting the 10 bucks....I have one question: is it coming out of your pocket?

No then it shouldn't bother you.

Thanks OP for posting this, ordered a watch last night and was sitting on my doorsteps today.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #29
Tlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant futureTlook has a brilliant future

Name: Trey
Tlook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
signed up a couple days ago. To the people who are complaining about him getting/no getting the 10 bucks....I have one question: is it coming out of your pocket?

No then it shouldn't bother you.

Thanks OP for posting this, ordered a watch last night and was sitting on my doorsteps today.
no problem. prime is the shit for sure