Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Post up giveaways/ contests you know of

Old 01-08-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Post up giveaways/ contests you know of

I am starting this thread in hopes of having a place on the site to inform people of cool giveaways or contests that anyone can enter, so if you know of any going on please post up a link or description!
Old 01-08-2014, 04:15 PM   #2
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CURRENT GIVEAWAYS

Reserved for current open giveaways

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Rigid is doing another IG giveaway!
Quote:
Thanks to everyone who contributes!

Polaris snowmobile giveaway
Jan. 4, 2014, through March 4, 2014. enter at a Polaris dealership
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Ok maybe just for us few but with recent temps hey you never know?
I just entered this contest
Went to my local Polaris dealer, got my unique code, entered online now waiting for the phone call.
Hey it's ok to dream right????

Polaris promotion gives away 60 sleds in 60 days
Date: Jan 2, 2014 .

MEDINA, Minn. - Polaris is getting consumers into dealerships with a new "Polaris Sled-a-Day Giveaway" promotion, giving away 60 sleds in 60 days.
It kicks off the celebration of “60 years of Terrain Domination.”

Consumers can visit Polaris snowmobile dealerships between now and March to enter for a chance to win a new 2015 snowmobile.
Polaris will give away 60 model year 2015 snowmobiles in 60 days.

Polaris will draw one winner's name daily from Jan. 4 through March 4.
Undrawn entries will remain eligible for the duration of the promotion
Modified Jeep giveaway
Open until March 31st, limited to one entry per week, follow link below
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycurrency View Post
Good thread. Here's a Jeep giveaway.. pretty sure chances of winning is slim to none, but hey if ur feeling lucky why not http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-wrangler-giveaway/

KTM 350 giveaway

Open until January 28th, one entry per day, follow link below
Quote:
Valvoline is partnering with nitrocircus, i didnt read the fine print but they are giving away a KTM 350
https://www.valvnitrosweeps.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
I just read all the official rules. Nothing major in their except having to provide a DL, proof of insurance and pay all fees registering the bike to you. About it pretty much.

ends january 28th, one entry per day. Cannot use multiple emails, if found using multiple emails, all your entry's are discarded.

Bobs new forum giveaway!
Read about rules and prizes here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...m-contest.html
Old 01-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Just an idea, I think when people post up a contest they should include when the contest ends so nobody has to waste time on ones that are already done. Good idea on the thread Evan.
If people post them and include that info i will edit one of the original posts i made, then delete them when it is over. Rigid and down south motorsports do alot of giveaways, i don't know of many else. But thats why i started this thread
Old 01-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #6
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Good idea , subbed !
Old 01-08-2014, 06:12 PM   #7
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
If you share giveaways, you have less chance of winning. Fail in my book.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:15 PM   #8
hmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B
hmcclung's Tacoma Gallery
Are these giveaways just supposed to be Tacoma related or is it open to any type of random drawing?
Old 01-08-2014, 06:43 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
If you share giveaways, you have less chance of winning. Fail in my book.
Well the more giveaways you enter the better chance you have of winning something. More giveaways you know of the more you can enter. Fail redeemed. (If other people contribute of course)
Old 01-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcclung View Post
Are these giveaways just supposed to be Tacoma related or is it open to any type of random drawing?
I guess any type of random drawing would be a good thing to post up, tacoma related would be better.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:12 PM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
60 Sleds in 60 Days

Ok maybe just for us few but with recent temps hey you never know?
I just entered this contest
Went to my local Polaris dealer, got my unique code, entered online now waiting for the phone call.
Hey it's ok to dream right????

Polaris promotion gives away 60 sleds in 60 days
Date: Jan 2, 2014 .

MEDINA, Minn. - Polaris is getting consumers into dealerships with a new "Polaris Sled-a-Day Giveaway" promotion, giving away 60 sleds in 60 days.
It kicks off the celebration of “60 years of Terrain Domination.”

Consumers can visit Polaris snowmobile dealerships between now and March to enter for a chance to win a new 2015 snowmobile.
Polaris will give away 60 model year 2015 snowmobiles in 60 days.

Polaris will draw one winner's name daily from Jan. 4 through March 4.
Undrawn entries will remain eligible for the duration of the promotion
Attached Thumbnails
Post up giveaways/ contests you know of-60-sleds-giveaway-panel_en-us.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 60sleds60daysrules.pdf (92.5 KB, 105 views)
Old 01-08-2014, 07:17 PM   #12

^thats awesome, thanks judy! Guess where rob is going tomorrow
Old 01-08-2014, 07:20 PM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^thats awesome, thanks judy!
your welcome evan
great thread idea
Old 01-09-2014, 08:16 AM   #14

Rigid giveaway is over, post edited. A jeep dude won it. They have alot of them so i will post the next one.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:31 PM   #15

Valvoline is partnering with nitrocircus, i didnt read the fine print but they are giving away a KTM 350
Old 01-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #16
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just read all the official rules. Nothing major in their except having to provide a DL, proof of insurance and pay all fees registering the bike to you. About it pretty much.

ends january 28th, one entry per day. Cannot use multiple emails, if found using multiple emails, all your entry's are discarded.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:39 PM   #18
flycurrency is on a distinguished road

Name: John
flycurrency's Tacoma Gallery
Good thread. Here's a Jeep giveaway.. pretty sure chances of winning is slim to none, but hey if ur feeling lucky why not http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-wrangler-giveaway/
Old 01-10-2014, 05:20 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by flycurrency View Post

Thanks! hey you never know!
Old 01-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #20
Miley loves you
302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed302 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

302's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I enter these things I get a phone call a week later saying I won the second prize, a 3 night all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas. It takes me weeks to explain to my wife that they just want to sell us time shares. Wonder if anyone actually wins the vehicles.