Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

New Parts Site with TW Discount - BOSS4x4.com

Old 01-25-2014, 05:06 PM   #21
Srpat is on a distinguished road
Name: Shawn
Srpat's Tacoma Gallery
Either the 50 or 63 quart is on my shopping list.

I will look into this if there is enough interest for a group buy. What size ARB fridge were you looking for, and I will at least give you a quote at my current pricing? Thanks![/QUOTE]
Old 01-26-2014, 09:16 AM   #22
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Woah.

Good luck with everything, Boss Lady!

Thanks Scuba!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORTACO92 View Post
Any ARB bumpers coming?

Yes, I can get ARB bumpers. PM me with your shipping info for a quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srpat View Post
Either the 50 or 63 quart is on my shopping list.

I will get pricing and send you a PM. Thanks!
Old 01-26-2014, 09:27 AM   #23
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Sarah,

Why you no sell me your old truck!!?

I didn't know you were no longer a part off all pro. Good luck!
Old 01-26-2014, 09:43 AM   #24
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Sarah,

Why you no sell me your old truck!!?

I didn't know you were no longer a part off all pro. Good luck!
Sorry!!! I had to sell it to be able to move forward. Still miss it though!

But, I like having a new project, just picked her up from the body shop with a fresh coat of paint:

This is the day we brought her home:
Old 01-26-2014, 09:58 AM   #25
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2014, 08:57 PM   #26
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss4x4 View Post
Sorry!!! I had to sell it to be able to move forward. Still miss it though!

But, I like having a new project, just picked her up from the body shop with a fresh coat of paint:

This is the day we brought her home:
dayyyyuuuuummmm
Old 01-27-2014, 07:45 AM   #27
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Sarah, hope you are doing well in your new endeavor.

Love the FJ, do you have a build thread fot it? I'd like to follow the progress
Old 01-27-2014, 08:05 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Hey Sarah, hope you are doing well in your new endeavor.

Love the FJ, do you have a build thread fot it? I'd like to follow the progress

Thanks Tyler. Let me know if you have dealers.

I just started a build thread yesterday for the FJ here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/oth...ml#post8082181

And there is a album on my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5279166&type=1
Old 01-27-2014, 08:50 AM   #29
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks Tyler. Let me know if you have dealers.

I just started a build thread yesterday for the FJ here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/oth...ml#post8082181

And there is a album on my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5279166&type=1
No dealers yet, we have been working at that though, have to do something soon, its getting to be a bit too much to handle. I'll be in touch when we start that transition.

Thanks for the FJ links, hope to see you in it at TDS next month.
Old 01-27-2014, 09:20 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
No dealers yet, we have been working at that though, have to do something soon, its getting to be a bit too much to handle. I'll be in touch when we start that transition.

Thanks for the FJ links, hope to see you in it at TDS next month.

Be sure to let me know when you have a dealer program in place. We should be able to make it to TDS, at least on Saturday.

On a side note, I thought I read somewhere that you were looking for a motorhome. If so, my neighbor is selling a decent 2003 Damon motorhome 30' with a V10, 38k miles for under $20k.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:38 AM   #31
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Be sure to let me know when you have a dealer program in place. We should be able to make it to TDS, at least on Saturday.

On a side note, I thought I read somewhere that you were looking for a motorhome. If so, my neighbor is selling a decent 2003 Damon motorhome 30' with a V10, 38k miles for under $20k.
Good lookin out. I want something a bit smaller though. I'm probably going to wait til the end of summer since I don't need it til next hunting season anyhow. If a deal pops up I cant pass up I might jump on it. If your neighbor has an ad or something I might still like to look at it, never know. If they have info on it they can email me. pelfreybilt@pelfreybilt.com
Thanks Sarah
Old 01-28-2014, 10:59 AM   #32
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Wow those are some awesome prices and the discount doesn't hurt at all!
Old 01-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #33
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! Love the new project Sarah, hope is and goes well for you, will like your FB page.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
Wow those are some awesome prices and the discount doesn't hurt at all!

Thanks! And I do ship to Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
NICE! Love the new project Sarah, hope is and goes well for you, will like your FB page.

Thank you. I appreciate that!
Old 01-30-2014, 09:37 PM   #35

New Group Buy

I wanted to let everyone know about the group buy I posted today here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

It is for these TRED recovery ramps at 15% OFF with FREE SHIPPING!

More group buys to come!
Old 01-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #36
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for future purchases, good luck!
Old 02-02-2014, 08:41 AM   #37

Free Shipping February at Boss4x4.com

FEBRUARY SPECIAL: FREE SHIPPING ALL ORDERS OVER $100! Valid thru 2/28/14. Enter Discount Code: FREESHIP

(Valid on orders shipping to the 48 continental United States only, others will receive a 10% discount towards shipping costs - carts will be adjusted accordingly. Cannot be combined with any other discount.)

TW - you can use either the FREESHIP or TW10 (10% off) discount codes, whichever is greater!
Old 02-12-2014, 04:28 AM   #38
Milk was a BAD choice
CHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant futureCHUNKY08 has a brilliant future

Name: Dave
CHUNKY08's Tacoma Gallery
Subd'
does the allpro front bumper come with the front hoop and fog light cut outs (like in the pic)?

EDIT: Just saw the hoop above the bumper on your site but still wondering about the light cut outs?
Old 02-12-2014, 04:34 AM   #39
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHUNKY08 View Post
Subd'
does the allpro front bumper come with the front hoop and fog light cut outs (like in the pic)?

EDIT: Just saw the hoop above the bumper on your site but still wondering about the light cut outs?
Fog light cut outs are standard.