Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

New Parts Site with TW Discount - BOSS4x4.com

Old 02-12-2014, 10:55 AM   #41
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
Fog light cut outs are standard.

^what he said (thanks Scuba)... yes they are included! Let me know if you'd like me to email you a quote with the free shipping special this month.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:28 AM   #42
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say I ordered some All-Pro brake lines and Spindle Gussets from these guys, prices are great and at least for me shipping was super fast.

Got everything as desired.

Thanks Again!
Old 02-13-2014, 08:45 AM   #43
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 02-13-2014, 08:47 AM   #44
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys have Sliders or 6 log 1"wheel pacers?
Cant find either on your web page.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:04 AM   #45
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonytacoma View Post
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say I ordered some All-Pro brake lines and Spindle Gussets from these guys, prices are great and at least for me shipping was super fast.

Got everything as desired.

Thanks Again!
Thanks for posting... we appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhodgman View Post
Do you guys have Sliders or 6 log 1"wheel pacers?
Cant find either on your web page.
I can get All-Pro sliders and 1.25" wheel spacers with or without the hub centric lip. If you'd like a quote, please send me a PM with your zip code and email address. THANKS!
Old 02-13-2014, 10:19 AM   #46
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 02-22-2014, 09:22 PM   #47
bluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant futurebluewaters182 has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Greg
bluewaters182's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to thank Sarah and Boss 4x4 for hooking me up with my new All Pro front bumper. Great customer service and awesome deals. For anyone thinking of getting anything for your truck that Sarah can get, don't hesitate, you won't be sorry. I hope to be getting lots more in the future, if I can scrape together some more money. Thanks again for a great transaction. Here is a pic of my new bumper after powder coating and install.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:56 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewaters182 View Post
Just wanted to thank Sarah and Boss 4x4 for hooking me up with my new All Pro front bumper. Great customer service and awesome deals. For anyone thinking of getting anything for your truck that Sarah can get, don't hesitate, you won't be sorry. I hope to be getting lots more in the future, if I can scrape together some more money. Thanks again for a great transaction. Here is a pic of my new bumper after powder coating and install.
Thanks Greg! Turned out NICE!
Old 02-23-2014, 02:57 PM   #49
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sarah, I'm needing some rear shocks...they're somewhat custom. Think you could help me out again?
Old 02-23-2014, 09:22 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Sarah, I'm needing some rear shocks...they're somewhat custom. Think you could help me out again?
Send me a PM of what you need, and I'll see what I can do!

Thanks!
Sarah
Old 02-23-2014, 09:52 PM   #51
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 02-24-2014, 01:48 AM   #52
TRDcoma is on a distinguished road
TRDcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sarah, I'm looking for some sliders for my 05 Taco double cab.

Can I get a quote on the allpro hd?

Thanks!
Old 03-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #53

New Group Buy brought to you by Boss 4x4 for TJM Xray Vision HID & QH Lights at 40% OFF! Check it out here.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #54
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Do you/could you get AP Standard 3" leafs? If so how much for a set?
Old 03-06-2014, 10:50 PM   #55
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to say thanks Sarah for hooking me up with a new suspension and a rear air locker and a whole mess of other goodies!! With all the discounts I think I've saved enough to start considering my next upgrade.

Thanks again!!
Old 03-10-2014, 08:42 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
Just wanted to say thanks Sarah for hooking me up with a new suspension and a rear air locker and a whole mess of other goodies!! With all the discounts I think I've saved enough to start considering my next upgrade.

Thanks again!!
Hey George! Thanks for posting. I'm glad I was able to get you some great products for your Tacoma and save you some money. Let me know if there is anything else you need. Your order will be to you soon!
Old 03-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #57
StealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to all
Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm any update on the All Pro rear bumper group buy? I might be interested
Old 03-10-2014, 08:49 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthTaco View Post
Hmm any update on the All Pro rear bumper group buy? I might be interested
I'm still working on it... but they are being stingy! I do have a few available at my current sale price here. Don't forget to use the TW10 discount code for added savings! Also, I have other shipping options available other than the major carriers listed, so let me know you zip code and I can see what I can do there as well.

Sarah
Old 03-11-2014, 10:40 AM   #59
frankrizzo is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Drew
frankrizzo's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #60

Added product lines!

I just wanted to share some product lines we will be adding this month at Boss4x4.com:

MaxTrac Suspension

Icon Vehicle Dynamics

PRP Seats

... stay tuned for more!

If you're interested in any of these fine products before we get a chance to load them to our site, please PM us for a quote. Don't forget... we offer TW members 10% off our entire store (coupon code: TW10)!