Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

New Parts Site with TW Discount - BOSS4x4.com

Old 03-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #61
StealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to all
Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will you be getting the All Pro Apex front bumper?
Old 03-25-2014, 09:51 AM   #62
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthTaco View Post
Will you be getting the All Pro Apex front bumper?
Yes, I can get the APex bumper. PM me your zip for a quote. Thanks!
Old 03-25-2014, 11:35 AM   #63
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Do you carry UCAs yet? its blank on the web page.

or did I miss it
Old 03-26-2014, 07:20 AM   #64
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhodgman View Post
Do you carry UCAs yet? its blank on the web page.

or did I miss it
I'm still loading products, sorry. But, yes, I carry UCAs, just let me know what you're looking for. Thanks!
Old 03-27-2014, 06:44 AM   #65
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
I just wanted pricing for camburg or LR UCAs
Old 03-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhodgman View Post
I just wanted pricing for camburg or LR UCAs
PM Sent!
Old 06-17-2014, 08:44 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewaters182 View Post
Thanks again Sarah and Boss 4x4. Got All Pro full set of skids, expo leafs, u bolt flips, ome 886s and steel brake lines. Great deals and even better customer service. Boss 4x4 is awesome, keep up the great work!
Thanks Greg! I appreciate you taking the time to post and send me a nice card. I'm glad I was able to help you out... your truck turned out NICE!

Thanks again,
Sarah
Old 07-14-2014, 07:43 PM   #69
StealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to allStealthTaco is a name known to all
Any group buys coming up on bumpers?
Old 07-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #70
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 07-15-2014, 10:08 AM   #71

Quote:
Any group buys coming up on bumpers?
Are you still interested in the APex Front, or?
Old 07-15-2014, 10:13 AM   #72
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Can I get a quote for a set of LR UCAs (if you have them) shipped to Canada with USPS. '04 Tacoma 4x4 2.7
Thanks
Old 07-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #73
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss4x4 View Post
Are you still interested in the APex Front, or?
I'm torn between the apex or standard right now, or whether to get a rear all pro bumper first...I can't make up my mind haha
Old 07-16-2014, 08:44 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Can I get a quote for a set of LR UCAs (if you have them) shipped to Canada with USPS. '04 Tacoma 4x4 2.7
Thanks
We got your postal code and will get back to you soon with a quote. Thanks!

Quote:
I'm torn between the apex or standard right now, or whether to get a rear all pro bumper first...I can't make up my mind haha
FYI - we have a standard bumper listed on eBay right now (old stock):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131237029470...84.m1555.l2649

Also, we have a rear bumper in stock that is on sale, plus enter TW10 for an added 10% discount:

http://www.boss4x4.com/product-p/ap2-2205tap.htm

Let me know what you decide and I will get you the best pricing I can. Thanks!
Old 07-19-2014, 07:30 PM   #75
I like America
Texan Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Texan Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Starting to get the feeling i'm going to be using this site alot. Any chance of getting a quote on expo leafs? Thanks.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:38 PM   #76
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I need ubolts for the expo leafs I just ordered. First gen
Old 07-19-2014, 07:40 PM   #77
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered two sets of 1.25" wheel spacers for my '03 for a great price, woohoo!
Old 07-21-2014, 10:14 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Tacoma View Post
Starting to get the feeling i'm going to be using this site alot. Any chance of getting a quote on expo leafs? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
I need ubolts for the expo leafs I just ordered. First gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribull View Post
Just ordered two sets of 1.25" wheel spacers for my '03 for a great price, woohoo!

PMs sent, thanks!
Old 07-21-2014, 10:36 AM   #79
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss4x4 View Post
PMs sent, thanks!
And great customer service!