Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

New Parts Site with TW Discount - BOSS4x4.com

Old 01-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
New Parts Site with TW Discount - BOSS4x4.com

Hi TW!

I wanted to introduce everyone to the new site I've been working on since I unexpectedly left All-Pro a few months ago (after over 11 years). While it didn't work out for me at All-Pro, I am still selling their products, and others.

With a desire to stay involved in the off-road community, I started my own site: www.boss4x4.com. Check it out and use coupon code TW10 for 10% OFF with unlimited usage! Keep in mind that I am still working on it, adding new products daily. If there is anything you see that needs to be added/fixed, please let me know.

I also plan on holding Group Buys for TW members, and I'm up for suggestions to look into getting an added volume discount. I'm already working on All-Pro '05+ Rear Bumpers, as previously requested.

And... don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page for added deals: https://www.facebook.com/boss4x4

THANKS!

Sarah Caler

Boss 4x4

My current rides ('78 FJ-40, '85 4Runner & I also have a '10 Tundra):

My '08 Tacoma (sold in Nov.)
Old 01-09-2014, 08:45 PM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck to you.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:15 AM   #3
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Good luck to you.

Thanks! I'm gonna need it!
Old 01-10-2014, 09:21 AM   #4
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you the best with your new endeavor!
Old 01-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #5
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck with the new business.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:28 AM   #7
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd and good luck
Old 01-10-2014, 11:08 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Wish you the best with your new endeavor!

Thanks Mark! You're truck is looking good. I've been following your build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
Best of luck with the new business.

Thank you! So far, so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
Sub'd for the rear bumper GB!
It will be a few more weeks before AP needs to put in another order, but you can get 10% off now with the TW discount code, for a price of $445.50 plus shipping. Let me know if you'd like a quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
Sub'd and good luck
Thank you! I appreciate everyone's support!
Old 01-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #9

Wheel spacers on eBay!

Just a heads up to anyone looking for wheel spacers, I have a few sets listed on eBay for Toyota applications, all NEW, at 20% OFF retail with FREE Shipping. An easy way to find them is to Like my Facebook page (link above in 1st post) and then follow the link to my eBay listings. There are also some TJM recovery items listed as well, like TRED ramps.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:30 PM   #10
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for snatch block and recovery gear, but nothing seems to show up on your site.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
Looking for snatch block and recovery gear, but nothing seems to show up on your site.

Here is a link to the Recovery menu page:

http://www.boss4x4.com/category-s/2048.htm

Please let me know if there is something specific you're looking for that I don't have listed yet, and I can look into getting it for you.

Thanks for your interest,

Sarah
Old 01-23-2014, 11:58 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post

Thanks for all the orders! I really appreciate it!

Again, if there is anything you need that you don't see on my site yet, just PM, email or call me and I will look into getting it for you at a good price! Even if you just have some questions about products for your truck, I'll be happy to help out.

Sarah
Old 01-23-2014, 06:11 PM   #13
VAYoder4167 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
VAYoder4167's Tacoma Gallery
Looked at the website the other night and plan on ordering several things from you in the near future. Thanks and good luck.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:46 PM   #14
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Definetly need to run a group buy. I bought my SPC light racing UCAs through a big group buy from a vendor here that i never heard of before, now i always check their site for prices when i am shopping for my truck. I am sure you know good customer sevice and competive prices will go a long way on forums like this, now you just need to get your name out there! Good luck!
Old 01-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAYoder4167 View Post
Looked at the website the other night and plan on ordering several things from you in the near future. Thanks and good luck.

Great, let me know if you have any questions on anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Definetly need to run a group buy. I bought my SPC light racing UCAs through a big group buy from a vendor here that i never heard of before, now i always check their site for prices when i am shopping for my truck. I am sure you know good customer sevice and competive prices will go a long way on forums like this, now you just need to get your name out there! Good luck!

Thanks! I'm working on setting up some group buys and actually looked into the Light Racing UCAs. I can get those arms direct with a $5k buy-in for the best pricing. That is approx. 15 sets. If there is enough interest I will bring them in. Also, let me know what other items you or anyone else would be interested in for group buys.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:15 PM   #16
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Will you be carrying ironman or OME lift kits for 2nd gens?
Old 01-25-2014, 03:51 PM   #17
Srpat is on a distinguished road
Name: Shawn
Srpat's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of offering an ARB fridge? Or better yet, a group buy?
And I'll second the previous post for Ironman or OME kits for 2nd gens
Old 01-25-2014, 04:22 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
Will you be carrying ironman or OME lift kits for 2nd gens?

Yes, I can get the OME and I am working on adding Ironman after seeing their products are gaining popularity and have good reviews. Thanks for the input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srpat View Post
Any chance of offering an ARB fridge? Or better yet, a group buy?
And I'll second the previous post for Ironman or OME kits for 2nd gens

I will look into this if there is enough interest for a group buy. What size ARB fridge were you looking for, and I will at least give you a quote at my current pricing? Thanks!
Old 01-25-2014, 04:27 PM   #19
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
Woah.

Good luck with everything, Boss Lady!
Old 01-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #20
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Any ARB bumpers coming?