Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Blitzpro 21S 21" LED Light Bar for $99.98 SHIPPED for MLK!

Old 01-20-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Blitzpro 21S 21" LED Light Bar for $99.98 SHIPPED for MLK!

Hey guys, Blitzpro is doing a sale on their 21" LED light bar. The 21S is $99.98 shipped for one day only! I think this is the lowest they've ever offered this light!!

Use Code: DREAMMLK at checkout.
Great time to light up your rig at a great price!

www.blitzpro.com

Old 01-20-2014, 01:17 PM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit just bought one for the new years sale for $120!
Old 01-20-2014, 01:23 PM   #4
Northernlights is on a distinguished road
Name: Rich
Northernlights's Tacoma Gallery
For mounting behind the grill which mount is more desirable , the side mount or the bottom mount .
Old 01-20-2014, 05:09 PM   #5
Jrs13086 will become famous soon enoughJrs13086 will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
Jrs13086's Tacoma Gallery
The best sales come at the worst possible times. Bump for this.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #6
apedosmilglass is on a distinguished road

apedosmilglass's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered one
Old 01-20-2014, 08:33 PM   #7
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Are there still problems with condensation? Contemplating getting a couple of these.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #8
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Never had any problem with condensation when I had mine.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:37 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
fuck! why do i never have money when stuff goes on sale!
Old 01-20-2014, 08:40 PM   #10
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Theres a thread on jcruiser, a few guys have had problems.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:04 PM   #11
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
It's tempting but I'm a little concerned about the problems some have had with condensation...
Old 01-20-2014, 10:06 PM   #12

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Exactly, I was all set to go but then read the end of a thread on fj, seems like there were problems. I'm still contemplating it.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #13
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck I just put mine on a week ago..Wish I had the cash to buy one of these
Old 01-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #14

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Warranty
All products covered under this standard warranty policy are backed by a 12 month guarantee. You may return the item(s) to us within 30 days of your purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund. Please note that the item must be unused/unopened and in original condition for warranty return. Partial refunds or credit may be given in some circumstances. Manufacturer defects will be handled on a case by case basis. All return shipping and handling charges will NOT be refunded or reimbursed unless otherwise decided by Blitzpro.
This is what has me concerned, what is the 12 month guarantee vs the 30 day return? How would I have a warranty on an unopened/unused item? Once I mount it am I sol?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:27 PM   #15
cmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shedcmj is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
cmj's Tacoma Gallery
From what I can tell it looks like they are pretty generous when it comes to customer service.

Its a tempting deal but I'm trying to save money not spend it!
Old 01-20-2014, 10:30 PM   #16

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmj View Post
From what I can tell it looks like they are pretty generous when it comes to customer service.

Its a tempting deal but I'm trying to save money not spend it!
Me to, but I already have all my info typed in
Old 01-21-2014, 10:20 AM   #18

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Me to,I read more good then bad, and their customer service seems pretty good. and welcome to Tacoma world!
Old 01-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #19
Findus11 will become famous soon enoughFindus11 will become famous soon enough
Findus11's Tacoma Gallery
dang it! Got my 21s off a group buy not too long ago. GREAT PRODUCT, I love the light output on mine and no condensation. Light is midrange fill, so it acts like a flood LED with a bit more spot in there. Plus, they pull super low amps so if you're lazy like me you can just tap into your fog light wires.

edit: Hey blitzpro any plans on producing a true spot LED lightbar that's about the same length?