Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Family Handyman Magazine Deal

Old 03-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Family Handyman Magazine Deal

I just scooped up this deal from www.slickdeals.net

Quote:
Family Handyman Subscription

50% off Coupon Code : HANDY
I signed up for 4 years. Everyone at Slickdeals has had good things to say about the subscription website.

* 1 year (10 issues) - $7.48
* 2 years (20 issues) - $11.48
* 3 years (30 issues) - $15.48
* 4 years (40 issues) - $19.48
Old 03-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
I get this now... I like it
Old 03-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
I get this now... I like it
you could also do a renewal
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
you could also do a renewal
lol
Old 03-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
That code only good for that magazine I presume?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGEZR View Post
That code only good for that magazine I presume?
I'd presume the same, but you can always give it a shot.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #7
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
its a bonifide presumption then but I will give it a go anyway.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #8
WoodsDweller

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
dammit, it will only give me 3 years now and no longer 4 for $20