LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

"The List"

Old 03-28-2009, 09:10 AM   #41
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNorthToyo View Post
This is an evil list hellbent on emptying my wallet.....

But thaks for putting it together!!
lol, my pleasure
Old 03-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #44
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
should we try to get a group buy??? maybe pay $15 if 30+ ordered.. i dunno

Im in for a key chain....
Old 03-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #45
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoppas View Post
Just ordered the seat covers. Thanks for doing the leg work.

sweet!!! Let us know when they arrive!! PLease write up a review.. I am really on the fence. thx
Old 03-28-2009, 08:11 PM   #46
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
few things added, and list cleaned up a bit
Old 03-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #47
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
sweet!!! Let us know when they arrive!! PLease write up a review.. I am really on the fence. thx
Will do...
Old 03-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #48
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
rep for a great thread with tons of info!
Old 03-29-2009, 03:03 PM   #49
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
sick thread nice work!
Old 03-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #50
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
sick thread nice work!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:54 AM   #51
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
I feel the need to buy something for my truck. How are those shorty antennas? Pretty good? Do you have to take em off when you take it thru the carwash everytime?
Old 03-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #52
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicker_Of_Elves View Post
I feel the need to buy something for my truck. How are those shorty antennas? Pretty good? Do you have to take em off when you take it thru the carwash everytime?
I wash my truck by hand so i cant tell you about that.. I ordered my shorty from http://antennax.com/ went with euro style. I LOVE IT
$9.99 !!

Old 03-30-2009, 11:06 AM   #53
Land of Oz
rhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhoppas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhoppas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicker_Of_Elves View Post
Yes, you should remove the antenna when going thru the car wash. You should also remove the stock antenna because I broke off one of those before I learned my lesson. The stock one will simply break off. These shorty ones (at least the one I have) are much heavier, therefore it is even more important to remove them. Otherwise they could damage your fender if they got tangled up in the carwash, rather than just breaking off.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #54
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
I am pretty happy with EGR Slimline Window Vent Visors I put on my 2009 DoubleCab. They are $66.77 shipped to my door. That is the cheapest I found and ordered from www.USautoparts.com.

It is part # E17644981.

Thank you for the list. I'll print it and give to the wife as gift ideas!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:16 AM   #55
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
I am pretty happy with EGR Slimline Window Vent Visors I put on my 2009 DoubleCab. They are $66.77 shipped to my door. That is the cheapest I found and ordered from www.USautoparts.com.

It is part # E17644981.

Thank you for the list. I'll print it and give to the wife as gift ideas!

thx man!! Its been added to "the list"
Old 03-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #56
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet list!
keep em coming!!

how big is the stock antenna compared to the euro style one ?
it says the euro one is 13.5"
Old 03-30-2009, 03:42 PM   #57
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #58
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Sweet list!
keep em coming!!

how big is the stock antenna compared to the euro style one ?
it says the euro one is 13.5"
I'd guess a little less then half the size of stock.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #59
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Very cool list!
Rep for you Neon!

Now i need to hide my wallet... lol

Products Discussed in this Thread