Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

RIGID Industries LED Lights - TacomaWorld Memeber Sale - Best Pricing Inside!!

Old 04-04-2014, 04:36 PM   #1
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
RIGID Industries LED Lights - TacomaWorld Memeber Sale - Best Pricing Inside!!

sales@tapautoparts.com

TAP Auto Parts has stocked up on all popular brands of LED lighting for TacomaWorld members! TAP has the best pricing you'll find on LED Lighting from Vision X, Rigid, ProComp & More with quick shipping and the best customer service around.

PM / EMAIL / CALL for TACOMAWORLD Order Info, Pricing, Inventory & Bundle Deals.

PM with any questions. 98% of lights & mounts are in stock and ship from TAP Auto Parts in Las Vegas, NV. Some will ship direct from manufacturer or are built to order.

No sales tax outside NV, shipping is free on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states - we ship worldwide! Canada you are looking at 40-45 for 2 pairs of duallies delivered.

IF ITS NOT LISTED ON THE SITE - PM ME BECAUSE WE CAN GET IT!!

SEE BOTTOM OF POST FOR ORDER INFO & PRICING

TAP Auto Parts is an authorized Rigid Industries dealer - we cant be undersold! PM us with any questions, price matches or package requests.

2005 - 2010 Toyota Tacoma Rigid Industries Grille
Rigid PN - 40553
Fits 1x 10" SR-Series LED Light Bar

I recommend the new SR2 10" Driving Light, PN 91061 (Over 5600lm from a 10!!)

2005 - 2011 Toyota Tacoma Rigid Industries Grille
Rigid PN - 40575
Fits 1x 20" SR-Series LED Light Bar

I recommend the new SR2 20" Driving Light, PN 92161

2012 - 2014 Toyota Tacoma Rigid Industries Grille
Rigid PN - 40552
Fits 1x 20" SR Series LED Light Bar

I recommend the new SR-2 Driving Light, PN 92161

Want to see what the members are saying about the new Rigid Grilles? Check these threads
Just installed rigid grille on 2014
2012 Grill insert with LED light bar
Rigid Industries Grille Insert

2005 - 2014 Toyota Tacoma Rigid Ind. 30" Bumper Mount Kit
Rigid PN - 40156
Fits 1x 30" SR Series LED Light Bar
(E Series can fit with trimming of bumper)

Discussion thread w/ installs:
Anyone installed Rigid 30" SR-Series Front Bumper Mount Kit?

2012 - 2014 Toyota Tacoma Rigid Fog Light Conversion
Rigid PN - 46509
Bracket Kit to mount either SR-M or SR-M2 LED Lights.

I recommend ordering two of the Rigid 91231 SR-M2 Driving LED Lights

See this thread:

Rigid Industries SR-M Fog Light Conversion for 2012+ Tacoma

Rigid Industries License Plate Mount
Rigid PN - 40016
Universal fit mounts two lights front or rear - goes good with SR-M back up light kit

Rigid Industries Reverse Light Kits
SR-M Surface Mount - 98000
SR-M Flush Mount - 98001
SR-Q Surface Mount - 98002
SR-Q Flush Mount - 98003

Want to see some installed on a Tacoma? Behold:
Rigid Industries SR-Q Back Up Light Kit Install

Rigid Industries Back Up / Reverse Light Kits

2005 - 2014 N-Fab RSP Prerunner Front Bumper
T052LRSP - Gloss Black
Fits 2x 30" Rigid Industries LED Light Bar
Made to order

Need Lights? Quick Links

Rigid LED Lighting Catalog

Rigid Toyota Tacoma

Rigid Toyota Tundra

Rigid Toyota FJ

Rigid Toyota 4-Runner

PM / EMAIL / CALL for TACOMAWORLD Order Info, Pricing, Inventory & Bundle Deals.

Need help, package pricing or have a price match request?

PM - Call 702.979.1577 - email sales@tapautoparts.com

THANK YOU TACOMAWORLD MEMBERS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!

Entire Rigid Industries Line can be found here- http://shop.tapautoparts.com/led_lighting/p-10834.aspx
Old 04-23-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thank you for the orders everyone!

We are running this thru the end of this month
Most Rigid & Procomp bars are in stock and ready to ship

Old 04-28-2014, 12:16 AM   #3
TACO's anyone???
damoihunta is on a distinguished road

damoihunta's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid industries rock light kits?
6 light kit...
Old 04-28-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by damoihunta View Post
Rigid industries rock light kits?
6 light kit...

Here you are good sir - http://shop.tapautoparts.com/rigid_i...t/g-74747.aspx
Old 04-30-2014, 06:33 PM   #5
BlackJack Taco
Lord Kanti is on a distinguished road

Lord Kanti's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, I just saw this deal and almost paid a wee bit more elsewhere. Whew! Due to the fact that I discovered this deal so late, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a rigid D2 driving light kit (50231) and two amber polycarbonate covers (20193). However, I am concerned by the fact that the D2 kit does not match the description on the Rigid Industries website. Your description doesn't mention the correct wattage or 3030 lumen output. Also, it doesn't mention the wiring harness, mounts, or the switch.

I don't mean to sound anal, I just want to be sure I'm getting the correct kit that matches the Rigid description. Please confirm with me that it is in fact the driving light kit (50231) as described on the Rigid Industries website so that I can rest assured, otherwise I may have to cancel my order if the product doesn't match the description. Thank You.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:30 AM   #6
We just loaded a new Rigid parts file and a lot of the descriptions are generic. We are working on changing them but the part numbers are identical to what is is Rigids catalog.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:21 PM   #7
After much demand, TAP has brought this special back for June. Any questions PM me!
Old 06-03-2014, 01:23 PM   #8
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
After much demand, TAP has brought this special back for June. Any questions PM me!
Sweet!
Old 06-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #9
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-10-2014, 05:14 PM   #10
PM FOR ORDER INFO / TW Special.

Thank you for all of the orders TW!! Some of you guys have ordered some pretty sick / ridiculously bright Rigid setups.

To meet TW demand, we are really stocked up on the new SR2 & E2 bars - lets make a deal!!

If you are having any issues with the site while ordering please PM us here.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #11
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM FOR ORDER INFO / TW Special.

Thank you for all of the orders TW!! Some of you guys have ordered some pretty sick / ridiculously bright Rigid setups.

To meet TW demand, we are really stocked up on the new SR2 & E2 bars - lets make a deal!!

If you are having any issues with the site while ordering please PM us here.

The only two issues I am having is not enough money and FedEx is taking forever to get me my SR-Q2's in......
Old 06-16-2014, 06:30 PM   #12
You should see them today!
Old 06-23-2014, 11:59 AM   #13
Thank you for the orders over the weekend. We are now shipping the smaller RDS bars!!

TAP has the best LED light inventory and pricing around - PM us with any requests!
Old 06-24-2014, 08:45 PM   #14
TACO's anyone???
damoihunta is on a distinguished road

damoihunta's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! Installed!! Awesome lights
Attached Thumbnails
RIGID Industries LED Lights - TacomaWorld Memeber Sale - Best Pricing Inside!!-image.jpg  
Old 06-24-2014, 10:13 PM   #15
green machine - that looks so sweet!
Old 06-25-2014, 11:43 AM   #16
Overland Hadley is on a distinguished road

Overland Hadley's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered more Rigid's. Thanks for the good pricing. Just got a notice that one of the sets is backordered.... oh well.

The rig will now have a total of 10 Rigid lights on it! Thats what happens when you live in the north and it is dark a fair amount of the year.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:32 PM   #17
You got the red A-Series right?? I will get on Rigid and those will ship direct to you from them. Thanks for the support!
Old 06-25-2014, 12:39 PM   #18
Overland Hadley is on a distinguished road

Overland Hadley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You got the red A-Series right?? I will get on Rigid and those will ship direct to you from them. Thanks for the support!
Yup. One high stregnth, two low. I think it was the low set that was backordered.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:48 PM   #19
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
Curious is if duallys will fit in the lower valenance of the 2013 tacoma bumper
Old 06-27-2014, 08:45 AM   #20
Ive seen E series down there so I dont see why not. Some cutting may be required.