Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Giveaway promotion from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 05-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #21
hpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manie
hpvds's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually looking for a new set of bulbs that will last longer than 6-9 months. How do those PIAA's hold up? http://www.automatcentral.com/9003-b...hts-bulbs.html

Currently running one stock that has been my back up since the first one blew, and one Sylvania silverstar or ultra or something like that and they just burn out too quickly. Luckily Sylvania sent me an extra set after one of the bulbs lasted only a month.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:44 PM   #22
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
And another bump to 100 members.

I'm not in... if my post is selected, please give my prize to a member of our armed forces.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:59 PM   #24
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpvds View Post
I'm actually looking for a new set of bulbs that will last longer than 6-9 months. How do those PIAA's hold up? http://www.automatcentral.com/9003-b...hts-bulbs.html

Currently running one stock that has been my back up since the first one blew, and one Sylvania silverstar or ultra or something like that and they just burn out too quickly. Luckily Sylvania sent me an extra set after one of the bulbs lasted only a month.
This set should last at least a year with normal use.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:32 AM   #25
basinrunner is on a distinguished road

basinrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested in PIAAs, been thinking about them for a while.
http://www.automatcentral.com/9003-b...hts-bulbs.html
Old 05-15-2014, 03:11 AM   #26
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.automatcentral.com/White-...-Lighting.html

Always thought about getting one of these just never went into buying one
Old 05-15-2014, 07:34 PM   #28
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
And another bump to 100 members.

I'm not in... if my post is selected, please give my prize to a member of our armed forces.
Oh, does this thread need another post to get to 500?
Old 05-18-2014, 10:41 PM   #29
BlackJack Taco
Lord Kanti is on a distinguished road

Lord Kanti's Tacoma Gallery
White Night Rear Lighting System - $79.99

I don't even have a hitch yet, but the thought of being able to blast 55W behind me after some fool hits me with his brights is just too tempting. If I was being practical, I'd swing for the Spider Lights. Something about spring loaded LEDs just seems so cool.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:14 PM   #30
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Please keep the replies coming. Remember, if there are 100 unique members who reply with an interest in one of our products, the giveaway is activated.

AutoMatCentral.com
Old 06-01-2014, 11:01 AM   #31
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'll be needing some of these--- >
http://www.automatcentral.com/led-turn-signals.html
Old 06-01-2014, 11:10 AM   #32
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
If you are having trouble choosing, one highly recommended item is the PIAA 9003/H4 Super Plasma bulb set.

For those who haven't converted to HID, this set will offer a serious upgrade to your standard halogen headlight output.

This
Old 06-01-2014, 03:46 PM   #36
Dink is on a distinguished road
Name: Braydon
Dink's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in

http://www.automatcentral.com/BL300W-drivinglamps.html
Old 06-02-2014, 09:28 AM   #37
Purdue Pete is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Purdue Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
If you are having trouble choosing, one highly recommended item is the PIAA 9003/H4 Super Plasma bulb set.

For those who haven't converted to HID, this set will offer a serious upgrade to your standard halogen headlight output.

These would be great.
Old 06-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #38
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck everyone. http://www.automatcentral.com/9003-b...hts-bulbs.html these would be a great upgrade
Old 06-02-2014, 10:01 AM   #39
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like these

http://www.automatcentral.com/9003-b...hts-bulbs.html
Old 06-02-2014, 10:34 AM   #40
TaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaylorU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TaylorU's Tacoma Gallery
Hm, I can join in! I'd sure like to do an HID conversion! The pair of course.

http://www.automatcentral.com/9003-b...hts-bulbs.html.