Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Giveaway promotion from AutoMatCentral.com

Old 05-10-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Giveaway promotion from AutoMatCentral.com

I'd like to make everyone aware of a brand new giveaway from AutoMatCentral.com. Be sure to reply to this post - especially if you are in the market for lights.

If you are interested in any of our products, please simply post a reply to this thread and a link to the item of your interest and you'll be eligible to receive it completely free.

There are three distinct ways that this giveaway can be activated:

1. If any two members make a purchase of any of our products.
2. If 100 unique members or more reply to this thread.
3. If this thread reaches 500 posts (two or more consecutive posts by the same member counts as one post).

If any of the above conditions are met, I'll randomly select the post of a member who replied to this thread and promptly mail the item to him/her.

You can post as many replies as you'd like, but only your first post is eligible to be randomly chosen as the winner.

Please be sure to check the many reviews that have posted of our products to help you make your choice. Also, be sure to check out some of our newer product offerings.

Good luck all...

AutoMatCentral.com

P.S. Please be sure to reply soon as this offer will expire in 30 days.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #2
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you are having trouble choosing, one highly recommended item is the PIAA 9003/H4 Super Plasma bulb set.

For those who haven't converted to HID, this set will offer a serious upgrade to your standard halogen headlight output.

Old 05-11-2014, 03:37 PM   #3
JDCraft123 is on a distinguished road
Army: 11B E7
Name: James
JDCraft123's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for red lights in my cab of my '14 tacoma. I want the low light for when I'm hunting and such.

Can you accomodate that?

Jay
Old 05-11-2014, 03:52 PM   #4
rtgreene10 is on a distinguished road

rtgreene10's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

I've been interested in those H4s. I was actually thinking of going to autozone tonight. I'll wait this out and keep my fingers crossed

http://www.automatcentral.com/9003-b...hts-bulbs.html
Old 05-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #5
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for putting together another giveaway, i could use a set of those PIAA bulbs
Old 05-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #6
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.automatcentral.com/55W-off-road-lamps.html

these would be a nice addition to the rig!
Old 05-11-2014, 03:56 PM   #7
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
I'd lone some piaa bulbs. Thanks for doing all this!
Old 05-11-2014, 05:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCraft123 View Post
I'm looking for red lights in my cab of my '14 tacoma. I want the low light for when I'm hunting and such.

Can you accomodate that?

Jay
I can offer white or red interior lights for your cab, but not red at the moment.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #9
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Going for these..
Old 05-11-2014, 06:58 PM   #10
JDCraft123 is on a distinguished road
Army: 11B E7
Name: James
JDCraft123's Tacoma Gallery
Whenever you can do red pm me the details.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:05 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Attempt # 6 or 7???

Thanks for the opportunity.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:16 AM   #12
Tacoma TSS
dalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
dalesrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
If you are having trouble choosing, one highly recommended item is the PIAA 9003/H4 Super Plasma bulb set.

For those who haven't converted to HID, this set will offer a serious upgrade to your standard halogen headlight output.

I am definitely upgrading to HID lights when it is time for replacement! Looks like great product!
Old 05-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #13

To be clear, this bulb kit is halogen. However, it is much brighter than the stock halogen lights.

So if you haven't converted to HID, this is the next best thing...There is no need to wait.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #14
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
i would take a set of these. Ever since adding the light bar my headlights look yellow and drive me crazy. Thanks for putting the giveaway up.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:53 AM   #15
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
I'll play

Old 05-12-2014, 10:04 AM   #16
basurf9 is on a distinguished road
basurf9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #17
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go with these:

http://www.automatcentral.com/headlamp-led-strips.html
Old 05-12-2014, 10:17 AM   #18
Timbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimbo89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Timothy
Timbo89's Tacoma Gallery
Pair please if I win.

Old 05-12-2014, 03:17 PM   #19

Thanks for all of the replies so far. If you have an aftermarket hitch, we also have a great reverse light kit available:

http://www.automatcentral.com/White-...-Lighting.html