Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Oakley scam website

Old 05-31-2014, 02:34 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Oakley scam website

Seem this on my face book Oakley sunglasses on sale today only for 35 bucks. Not sure if really Oakley sunglasses but thought I would share
http://www.oiulie.com/

Edit: This is a scam and fake glasses. This is now a warning not a heads up about a deal
Old 05-31-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Those are actually fake ones because if you look at the pictures , they have a sticker on the lens and oakley never puts stickers on the lens
Old 05-31-2014, 02:44 PM   #3
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just did done reading and confirmed what he said.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:52 PM   #4
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
Got excited when I seen this cause I have been shopping for some new quality shades. Fearing those great prices were too good to be true I done a bit of research. Turns out that web address is only 15 days old and the IP leads to China. This tells me that the site is either selling fakes (very common in China) or its a flat out scam. So ........ I guess no sunglasses for me just yet.....
Old 05-31-2014, 03:18 PM   #5
Drive it like a 4WD

Yea I didn't didn't research it because I don't need glasses. I figured there may be a chance it may be true. How did you search the IP address?
Old 05-31-2014, 05:49 PM   #6
glassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shedglassdoc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USMC S.Diego, USS Detroit AOE-4, JAXNAVSTA,Engineman 3rd Class,  USS Cape-Cod AD43, USNR 1978-1987
glassdoc's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Fake Oakleys and a scam to boot. They bill for the $35 in this case, (other sites have them for $28) plus $20 shipping and hit you with an ATM Foreign Exchange fee of a few bucks ($1.50-$2.85). The billing is done via www.led51shop.com thru Moneybrace Online Payment. How do I know this? Fell victim myself.. Oakley U.S.A. never heard of them either.. So save yourself and your friends from falling victim.. Yes, my bank recovered all the charges but, it cost me $20 for a replacement VISA.. Buyer Beware...

ONE OF THEIR SCAM WEBSITEs: http://www.oakley-america.com
Old 05-31-2014, 06:22 PM   #7
Drive it like a 4WD

Thanks for the info.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:52 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Facebook is full of scams and bs . Don't take much on it for reels.
Old 05-31-2014, 07:54 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
title updated
Old 06-01-2014, 09:00 AM   #11
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
If you are eligible check out US standard issue. Decent deals on a lot of Oakley gear
Old 06-01-2014, 09:20 AM   #12
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railwayrog View Post
How did you do this?

Just did some google searches of the web name..... this is just one page I found but the others said basicly the same thing.

http://www.whoismind.com/whois/oiulie.com.html
Old 06-01-2014, 09:28 AM   #13
Dink is on a distinguished road
Name: Braydon
Dink's Tacoma Gallery
If you want new shades at a discounted price go to 6pm.com. I have been using this site for years and never had a problem with returns or shipping.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #14
CFI AandP is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aviation Mechanic (AM)
Name: Cory
CFI AandP's Tacoma Gallery
For eligible people, US Standard Issue is the way to go. Authentic Oakleys, from Oakley through their government/ law enforcement/ fire/ military only website. Great deals and 100% Oakley. If you don't qualify, don't ask. They have very strict policies on reselling.
Old 06-04-2014, 02:48 PM   #15
"The Professional"
DaBigDogg is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Police Dispatcher
Name: J
DaBigDogg's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't qualify for SI, you could also check out Oakley Vault. I've picked up a pair of glasses from both before.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:47 PM   #16
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
SI has an extra 10% off on off duty glasses through the end of the month