Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Product review offer from AutoMatCentral.com *Limited time only*

Old 06-09-2014, 07:14 AM   #1
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Product review offer from AutoMatCentral.com *Limited time only*

For a very limited time we would like to make ALL of our products freely available for review on this forum.

Here's how it works:
1. Please PM me if you are interested in this offer and reply to this thread.

2. You'll need to purchase the product, before I ship it to you.

3. Once you post an honest and candid review with pictures, I'll refund the entire purchase price.

First come, first served.

http://www.automatcentral.com/tacoma-trucks.html

As always, please let me know if you have questions.

AutoMatCentral.com
Old 06-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed about the 9003 H4 PIAA bulb set.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:21 AM   #3
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose8651 View Post
PM'ed about the 9003 H4 PIAA bulb set.
Thank you. Reply sent.

Anyone else who may be interested in this offer, please don't hesitate to PM me.