Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

ARB RTT Simpson III for $253.00? Was too good to be true

Old 06-12-2014, 06:26 AM   #41
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
ha ha Ive already had offers! gonna keep it. the wife is actually looking forward to it!

Shit your right.... getting close to 300 million

Its the only thing my wife likes about my truck
Old 06-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #43
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
250 annex get out
Old 06-13-2014, 09:39 AM   #45
PhD, DVM, MPH, MS, MMA, Esq, XYZ, 123, blahblah
DrFunker has a spectacular aura aboutDrFunker has a spectacular aura aboutDrFunker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dr
DrFunker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
So they sent me the Annex...

Emailed and they said it was a mistake and they could not honor that price for the tent. Filed a claim through amazon and they are no help. Pretty much no way for amazon to enforce a sale. Pretty dumb. So it was in fact to good to be true.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #46
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
CohbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
dang that sucks man.. i was excited for you, will they let you return the annex?
Old 06-13-2014, 10:05 AM   #48
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
WEAKKK!!
Old 06-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #49
NJDBFTW
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
thats some BULLSHIT
Old 06-13-2014, 10:17 AM   #50
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Called it.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:20 AM   #51
CohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCohbsTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

false advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #52
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
That's bullshit. I would raise hell with them everyday from now until eternity.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:24 AM   #53

^^^ that would be the logical thing to do.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:32 AM   #54
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
It happens far too often on amazon. I've had it happen 3 times myself.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:47 AM   #55
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
They should have emailed you before sending that shit.

They all had troll faces.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:53 AM   #56
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks balls.

Let it be known that the seller on Amazon was "TRENDSAUTO".

Everyone, make sure that you purchase nothing from TRENDSAUTO. In fact, every time a tent is purchased from anyone other than TRENDSAUTO, make sure you send an email to TRENDSAUTO and tell them you didn't purchase from them because of how they didn't honor their mistake and provide legitimate customer service, but instead chose to bait-and-switch their customer. Perhaps they will get the message that they blew it when they had an opportunity to do the right thing - take the initial loss, but gain the goodwill of the TW community and sell a lot more tents.

They essentially missed a chance at cheap advertising, if you ask me.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #57
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
sucks bud
Old 06-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #58
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakoma View Post
That sucks balls.

Let it be known that the seller on Amazon was "TRENDSAUTO".

Everyone, make sure that you purchase nothing from TRENDSAUTO. In fact, every time a tent is purchased from anyone other than TRENDSAUTO, make sure you send an email to TRENDSAUTO and tell them you didn't purchase from them because of how they didn't honor their mistake and provide legitimate customer service, but instead chose to bait-and-switch their customer. Perhaps they will get the message that they blew it when they had an opportunity to do the right thing - take the initial loss, but gain the goodwill of the TW community and sell a lot more tents.

They essentially missed a chance at cheap advertising, if you ask me.

Bait and switch was exactly how this played out. Im still emailing a supervisor back and forth about this. I also mentioned this has gone on a forum and people are anxiously awaiting the outcome. The more posts the better IMHO. I have delayed posting Amazon feedback pending the outcome but have filed a BBB complaint. I have also offered to pay shipping up to $150 to get the tent. Now we wait.

But first an Idea. CALLING ALL TACOMAWORLD

My request is that you ALL email Trendsauto about this situation. Not to bash them. But rather state how its FD up that they made the mistake and wont do anything about it other than refund me my hard earned military money. At this point a few emails may push them over the edge to at least make me an offer to sell me the tent that is reasonable considering they screwed up the listing. If you would please do this for me I would appreciate it!

Please reference Order ID# Order ID 113-1825836-4595406:
1 of ARB ARB3101 Simpson III Brown Rooftop Tent

Email: TrendsAuto@yahoo.com
Old 06-14-2014, 04:54 PM   #59
RAT Products

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
ARB RTT Simpson III for $253.00? Was too good to be true

Already tried talking to them when I was supposed to get a Milwaukee tool set worth $740 for $105. They just said that someone at amazon mixed up the part numbers and they wouldn't do anything. It wasn't the listed seller that made the amazon listing.

It isn't worth getting carpal tunnel over it. You will get nowhere. Been there done that. The furthest I ever got was a $50 gift card.