Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

ARB RTT Simpson III for $253.00? Was too good to be true

Old 06-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #61
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
dang OP, just read through this thread all excited only to catch the bad news at the end. Sorry it didn't work out.. Hopefully you'll get it worked out with the seller..
Old 08-08-2014, 08:27 AM   #62
ACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
ACEkraut's Tacoma Gallery
Sigh....another cliff hanger. What happened?
Old 08-08-2014, 07:04 PM   #64
ACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shedACEkraut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
ACEkraut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Page 3

They sent me the annex and said they mislabeled the ad on amazon. All I got was a refund. Tried negotiating and got nothing. Wife Bought a Tepui for our anniversary. Super happy with it.
Ah, yes, that much I followed. It was the email campaign and the attempt to get them to man up and do the right thing I was asking about.