Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

ARB RTT Simpson III for $253.00? Was too good to be true

Old 06-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
ARB RTT Simpson III for $253.00? Was too good to be true

Yes this happened.

So here I was browsing amazon bullshitting and dreaming of a Rooftop tent and BAM!!!

This cant be right....

No fucking way....

Yup Ordered and processed! Just got the shipping confirmation and pretty sure someone was fired!

Obviously I checked the Reviews of the seller Trendsauto before I purchased and they are legit!

After I got order confirmation I went back and tried to add another to the cart and it was no longer listed. Actually about an hour after Trendsauto pulled all of them off their amazon store. They have since been added back but at the correct price. I just lucked out on this one.

Just goes to show you never know what deal you can come across!
Old 06-09-2014, 12:30 PM   #2
Reeves is on a distinguished road

Army: 2/16
Reeves's Tacoma Gallery
I got my ARB bumper for 315 shipped on a deal like this from amazon. Good catch!
Old 06-09-2014, 12:33 PM   #3
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
You lucky bastard!
Old 06-09-2014, 12:33 PM   #4
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
send me the link lol
Old 06-09-2014, 12:34 PM   #5
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
son of a bitch..... nice work man
Old 06-09-2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Banned
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
You should have just ordered 5 of them would have quadroupled ypur money
Old 06-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #9
Banned
The Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Hunter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Hunter
The Hunter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Trust me had a I known this would have processed I would have maxed my CC out and passed on the love to TW!
I would have made the trip down to get one from ya too
Old 06-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #10
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Karma always wins in the end.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:47 PM   #14
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Im back again. DAMNIT
Old 06-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #15
Chief sanders is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Chief sanders's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky SoB
Old 06-10-2014, 07:12 AM   #19
Incomparable, like...
Yakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to beholdYakoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Randy
Yakoma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome

You're livin' right, my man.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:08 AM   #20
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna double your money?

I'm going to check Amazon on a daily basis now. Unbelievable.