**SALE** Light Racing (SPC) Upper Control Arms

Old 06-15-2014, 10:30 AM   #1
LiquidDragon is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Name: Michael
LiquidDragon's Tacoma Gallery
**SALE** Light Racing (SPC) Upper Control Arms

Was looking around and found this at www.Headstrongoffroad.com

They seem to be having a **SALE** Light Racing (SPC) Upper Control Arms. They normally have the lowest price on these and now the price is even lower. I am not affiliated with them, I just wanted to pass the word to my fellow TW friends. Please don't ask me how long the sale is going on because I just don't know but for $360.99 that isn't a bad deal especially with free shipping.

http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/uca...-05-6-lug.html

Old 06-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #2
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe this hasn't seen more traffic... this is an incredibly competitive price.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #3
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Headstrong
Old 07-05-2014, 11:27 AM   #4
Lyntlicker09 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Chris
Lyntlicker09's Tacoma Gallery
awesome deal

Got some for $360 shipped to front door. Couldn't be happier with them, install was easy peasy, alignment was good also.