OME dakar cs047r for 2005+

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
robbytaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: p.o.
Name: Rob
robbytaco's Tacoma Gallery
OME dakar cs047r for 2005+

Found a sweet deal on dakars for my 06 on amazon. Ordered a set of dakars for 206.99 and also ordered the ome bushing kit for an additional $20 all with free shipping. Just received an email stating 3-5 business days, expected delivery between 7/1-7/7. Will update this thread once I get shipping confirmation and after delivery. Figured I'd pass on the savings.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you're getting both leafs. Sometimes that's only for one side
Old 06-26-2014, 08:48 AM   #4
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quick, kill the order and buy elsewhere !
Old 06-26-2014, 12:29 PM   #5
robbytaco is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: p.o.
Name: Rob
robbytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Order killed last night. It was a very deceptive description because it stated in the description ome dakar leaf springs... Oh well at least I was able to cancel it. Guess I'll be waiting a little longer to replace my old leafs
Old 06-26-2014, 03:06 PM   #6
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbytaco View Post
Order killed last night. It was a very deceptive description because it stated in the description ome dakar leaf springs... Oh well at least I was able to cancel it. Guess I'll be waiting a little longer to replace my old leafs
FYI - We still have one set available here for $384.57/pair (after TW10 discount) with the FK29 driveshaft spacer included, and we'll throw in the bushings free as well!
Old 06-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #7
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my dakars from Amazon. It's still a good deal considering I got free shipping. I tried to buy my 885X coils from the same company since they had free shipping, but they were selling one coil for the same price of two everywhere else. That one almost got me, but I did get a good deal on the dakars. You got to watch some of those places...
Old 06-26-2014, 04:01 PM   #8
Echodawg is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Echodawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss4x4 View Post
FYI - We still have one set available here for $384.57/pair (after TW10 discount) with the FK29 driveshaft spacer included, and we'll throw in the bushings free as well!
That's a great deal!
Old 06-28-2014, 12:38 AM   #9
dsignrguy is on a distinguished road
dsignrguy's Tacoma Gallery
is that deal still available?
Old 06-28-2014, 08:25 AM   #10
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

Look for them on Amazon. I paid $400 to my door and I got them pretty quick. They may be $412 for a set now.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:36 AM   #11
dsignrguy is on a distinguished road
dsignrguy's Tacoma Gallery
not such good deal after tax/shipping....almost $500(still better than a lot of places though)

amazon will be about $450 because they charge tax here, but they have free shipping.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:32 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsignrguy View Post
not such good deal after tax/shipping....almost $500(still better than a lot of places though)

amazon will be about $450 because they charge tax here, but they have free shipping.
Where does amazon charge tax?
Old 06-28-2014, 02:46 PM   #13
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsignrguy View Post
is that deal still available?
We still have one set available at that price. If anyone is interested, PM me your zip code and I can see about cheaper shipping options through regional carriers, if available.

Products Discussed in this Thread