Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Relentless Fab Independence day Sale Now through 7/6/14

Old 07-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Fab Independence day Sale Now through 7/6/14

You betcha we've got another Holiday sale for you guys!

here's the deal:
All Relentless made items on our website and Rampage LEDs are eligible for 15% off from now til midnight 7/6/14. Code automatically deactivates at midnight PST.
If you've been eyeing something on our site, now's the time to order! Don't let the sale pass you by!

Enter code "independence15" to automatically take 15% off of nearly everything on our site.

Code must be entered for discount to apply. Not eligible for past orders. We will be closed Friday July 4th in observation of Independence Day and off on the weekend as well so we will not be there for phone orders or questions hence the ONLINE STORE ordering requirement. Please message me with any questions and I will do my best to get back to everyone in a timely manner but I will likely be in and out of cell phone/Wifi coverage over the course of the weekend.

Please note that all standard lead times will apply for items ordered during the sale. Most small items are in stock, however there are lead times on the majority of my products. I simply cannot manufacture enough and stock everything we offer at this time. Just because my site says "in stock" on an item does not mean it is in stock. I am forced to leave it selected as such for the item to not be removed from the store for ordering.
Expected lead times: DIY bumper kits/Bed bars/skids/tailgate reinforcements/etc approx 2-4 weeks. Rock sliders approx 3-5months. Fully fabbed bumpers approx 5-7months. Some of our Rampage LED lights are in stock, more will be ordered the middle of the month and typically take about a week for me to get from the supplier.
Powder coated items are expected to have an additional week time for coating.

Old 07-02-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
Max713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
Max713's Tacoma Gallery
I sure have been itching for a tailgate reinforcement...
Old 07-02-2014, 08:41 PM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max713 View Post
I sure have been itching for a tailgate reinforcement...
Think we might have a couple bare in stock ready to rock
Old 07-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP BUMP
Old 07-02-2014, 10:03 PM   #5
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
OOOOOoooo
Old 07-03-2014, 07:30 AM   #6
Red Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Vinnie
Red Demon's Tacoma Gallery
I need front and back bumpers for an 07 ...but 5-7 months
Old 07-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #7
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Demon View Post
I need front and back bumpers for an 07 ...but 5-7 months

Quality takes time especially custom quality.

ARB has mass produced ugly ass bumpers on the shelf if you have no patience and want something like everyone else has.

3 of 10 Relentless bumpers from Eric's first GB back in 2010 pictured below. Note - not one is the same (Black Taco has All Pro bumpa)

Bumpers still doing great. I got tired of painting it every year so last week I finally had it powder coated.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #8
Red Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of lightRed Demon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Quality takes time especially custom quality.

ARB has mass produced ugly ass bumpers on the shelf if you have no patience and want something like everyone else has.

3 of 10 Relentless bumpers from Eric's first GB back in 2010 pictured below. Note - not one is the same (Black Taco has All Pro bumpa)

Bumpers still doing great. I got tired of painting it every year so last week I finally had it powder coated.

I agree , I have been debating for a while now on RF or all pro bumpers.....The ARB just looks to freaking big and my truck only has a 1inch lift on it
Old 07-03-2014, 09:21 AM   #10
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Demon View Post
I agree , I have been debating for a while now on RF or all pro bumpers.....The ARB just looks to freaking big and my truck only has a 1inch lift on it
There is no comparison IMHO. Relentless > AP

The angles on the AP are horrible and look like they would hang up on all kinds of stuff. The lower cross member is exposed and has a flat plate on it so if you try to climb a steep angle it won't because it will act like a plow. Relentless has a good angle so in the same situation it will act like a ramp and help you.

and I'm not just saying that because I have one. I'm saying that because I truly think it is a better design from an engineering standpoint. Also - The frame mounts on the Relentless are far superior to AP's design and one of the main reasons why I bought this bumper 4 years ago.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:33 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
There is no comparison IMHO. Relentless > AP

The angles on the AP are horrible and look like they would hang up on all kinds of stuff. The lower cross member is exposed and has a flat plate on it so if you try to climb a steep angle it won't because it will act like a plow. Relentless has a good angle so in the same situation it will act like a ramp and help you.

and I'm not just saying that because I have one. I'm saying that because I truly think it is a better design from an engineering standpoint. Also - The frame mounts on the Relentless are far superior to AP's design and one of the main reasons why I bought this bumper 4 years ago.
Well you convinced me just order both from RF .......

freaking truck has become a money pit for mods not repairs
Old 07-03-2014, 09:36 AM   #12

Thanks for the orders everyone!
I'll be around to respond to PMs if anyone needs, plus if anyone would like to order TODAY only I can manually place a phone or Paypal order with a 1/2 down build deposit on bumpers/sliders to secure your spot without putting all the money up front.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks for the orders everyone!
I'll be around to respond to PMs if anyone needs, plus if anyone would like to order TODAY only I can manually place a phone or Paypal order with a 1/2 down build deposit on bumpers/sliders to secure your spot without putting all the money up front.

If had I only know that
Old 07-03-2014, 09:57 AM   #14
Grakyn is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
Grakyn's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #15

confirmation received now the wait begins
Old 07-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #16

Afternoon BUMP
Old 07-04-2014, 12:05 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo13 View Post
Do y'all have any cb mounts ready to ship? Either bare metal or powder coat?
both to my knowledge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
cb and hi lift mounts ordered! Thanks for the sale!
Thanks for the order
Old 07-04-2014, 01:42 AM   #20
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
throwing this on the July 4th sale thread.
Are you still producing bed bars? Want to get a Thule rack in the back to put up my full size spare for the summer. But I'm in for a mid
Case skid! Thanks for the sale!