Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Advanced auto parts synthetic deal

Old 05-04-2009, 02:25 AM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Advanced auto parts synthetic deal

I went by Advanced Saturday 5-2-09 to get some oil.

They have 5 Qts Pennzoil Platinum fully synthetic oil & a Mobil one oil filter for $24.99.

Before the discount it rang up to $67.

This deal is good through May 27th 2009
Old 05-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
They have 5 Qts Pennzoil Platinum fully synthetic oil & a Mobil one oil filter for $24.99.
great deal...wish we had one on the west coast though

http://advanceauto.know-where.com/advance-auto-parts/
Old 05-04-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
That's a pretty good deal and I'd jump on it if the place I go to charged me over $70 for the same stuff. And if I had a garage. Then I'd do my own oil changes.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
That's a pretty good deal and I'd jump on it if the place I go to charged me over $70 for the same stuff. And if I had a garage. Then I'd do my own oil changes.
man I do them in the parking lot at school! You dont need a jack or anything
Old 05-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
man I do them in the parking lot at school! You dont need a jack or anything
Yeah, but right now it's only costing me $3 to have someone else get dirty and dispose of the used oil. If it ever goes above a $10 difference, I'll do it myself no matter where I am.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
BYW it's alright to switch oil between oil changes. Right now I run Mobil 1 synthetic but for that price my next change, tomorrow, will be with pennzoil. Thanks for the info.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #9
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Changed my oil today. I need to get back to Advance & pick up a couple more of these deals.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
They run a different one every regular period (i think monthly)

I got the 5 qts mobile 1 plust filter for $30 a few months ago
Old 05-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #11
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, weird the advanced in my home town does not have this deal. The one in Radford didn't either. Must have been a local thing?
Old 05-10-2009, 06:26 AM   #12
boogie is on a distinguished road
boogie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTycoon View Post
hmm, weird the advanced in my home town does not have this deal. The one in Radford didn't either. Must have been a local thing?
IDK..got mine yesterday in South Florida.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #13
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the exact link.
I went to their website and had to search through about 14 pages of the circular to find it and make sure it was still valid. Like the OP said, it is good until May 27th.
http://advanceauto.shoplocal.com/adv...agenumber%3d15
Old 05-21-2009, 09:03 AM   #14
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
They run a different one every regular period (i think monthly)

I got the 5 qts mobile 1 plust filter for $30 a few months ago

yeah i work there on the weekend. every month so far there has been a deal on synthetic oil, 5 quarts plus whatever filter. one month its mobil one, then the next its castrol or pennzoil or whatever. then it seems to go back to mobil one for a month, then to whatevers next. but it seems like so far every month there will be a deal of 5 quarts of brand x synthetic oil with brand x filter.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I got the 5 qts of Penns and M1 filter. I have to buy 7 qts total for the 4.7l It only came out to $38 bucks. Still a great deal. It was like getting the M1 filter for free.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:54 PM   #16
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
a little inside info for you guys i saw the sales flyer for next month today

5 qts valvoline synthetic and a k&n oil filter for $25
or 5 quarts mobil one synthetic and a mobil one filter, $29
Old 05-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
a little inside info for you guys i saw the sales flyer for next month today

5 qts valvoline synthetic and a k&n oil filter for $25
or 5 quarts mobil one synthetic and a mobil one filter, $29

Damn, 5 quarts of mobile and the fliter for $29? Good deal.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:59 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Damn, 5 quarts of mobile and the fliter for $29? Good deal.
yupp thats what it said. as long as they dont change it haha. but that sale should start thursday this week
Old 05-27-2009, 06:58 AM   #19
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
yupp thats what it said. as long as they dont change it haha. but that sale should start thursday this week
Cool man, thanks a lot! I'm due for an Oil change already!
Old 05-27-2009, 07:10 AM   #20
oh wait just thought of something. the sale might start at different times in different divisions, might not be on thursday but that is the oil deals for the month of june.