1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

10% Military Discount Days at Home Depot

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by spaghettiedy, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Apr 23, 2010 at 7:08 PM
    SOSHeloPilot

SOSHeloPilot My 1st Muscle Car

Member:
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2023 RAV4 XLE Premium
    Missing My Last Tacoma --- Had 11 Toyota trucks in the past and many other Toyota cars too.

HD and Lowes give 10% everyday with no max. to active duty military with ID and to those with a DVA disability ID card.

I think that both stores have recently discontinued the 10% discounts for the retired military though ... :confused:

2. Apr 23, 2010 at 7:19 PM
    MxRacer190

MxRacer190 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 Indigo
    I wasn't given specific instructions on it, so I give it to anyone with any form of military ID.

3. Apr 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM
    SOSHeloPilot

Member:
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2023 RAV4 XLE Premium
    Missing My Last Tacoma --- Had 11 Toyota trucks in the past and many other Toyota cars too.

Good ... maybe my Lowes contact was wrong then.

4. Apr 23, 2010 at 7:37 PM
    dhurley

dhurley Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    04 Double Cab TRD SR5 V6
    TRD, Snugtop Super-Sport, bedliner, receiver hitch, alarm mod, deck plate mod, AFE Pro-Dry S, Saddleman camo seat covers, TW decal, grey wire mod w/switch, DRL, LED cupholder mod, Dynomax Super Turbo, aux back-up lights, Devil Horns by Andres, "blue plug" mod for 2LO, shorty antenna, Pro Comp fog & driving lights, receiver shackle, 15% tint front windows, stainless nerf bars, Ultra Gauge, diff breather mod
    Don't feel so bad, I just spent $1600 and didn't know this:mad::mad:

5. Apr 23, 2010 at 7:43 PM
    dhurley

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    04 Double Cab TRD SR5 V6
    TRD, Snugtop Super-Sport, bedliner, receiver hitch, alarm mod, deck plate mod, AFE Pro-Dry S, Saddleman camo seat covers, TW decal, grey wire mod w/switch, DRL, LED cupholder mod, Dynomax Super Turbo, aux back-up lights, Devil Horns by Andres, "blue plug" mod for 2LO, shorty antenna, Pro Comp fog & driving lights, receiver shackle, 15% tint front windows, stainless nerf bars, Ultra Gauge, diff breather mod
    I just got off the phone with the manager @ the Lowe's I got my felt & shingles for my roof & he said they DO offer a military discount, they just don't advertise it. He told me to bring my receipt in & they'll credit me the 10%.:D I didn't tell him I was retired, so I'll see if they catch it or not.

6. Apr 23, 2010 at 7:44 PM
    SOSHeloPilot

Member:
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2023 RAV4 XLE Premium

If it makes you feel better, over the last 12 years, I did 2 big rebuild jobs on 2 houses and just find out at the end of last project.

I had heard of the discounts a while ago ... but thought that it was a joke. .... LOL ... Joke was on me.

7. Apr 23, 2010 at 7:45 PM
    SOSHeloPilot

Member:
    U.S.A.
    Vehicle:
    2023 RAV4 XLE Premium

Good for you and that is great that Lowes will do that.

8. Apr 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM
    dhurley

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    04 Double Cab TRD SR5 V6
    Good news. I went to Lowes this morning, told the girl @ customer service that I'd talked to the manager yesterday about the discount. She looked at my ID, asked me for my receipt and I got the discount. I'd checked with a different store on the other side of town this morning & was told the discount was for active & retired.

9. May 18, 2010 at 1:38 PM
    dgr540

dgr540 I've got the FUNK

Member:
    Friendswood, TX
    Vehicle:
    2013 Wrangler Unlimited
    XDs Trail grappler 35x12.5x18 Winch 8K lbs Front bumper 4in Lift
    Bought a dryer 2 months back with warranty which cost $700, went today and told them I was unaware of the everyday discount and they gave me a rebate rerung of $72 back, so i bought a biscuit jointer!

Products Discussed in

To Top