Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Buy 3 get 1 Free ProComp Tires

Old 08-12-2009, 03:15 AM   #2
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
finally! TIRES FOR THE 4RUNNER!!!! thanks for the heads up! rep sent!
Old 08-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Good luck!!!
well i have the money...just need to convince him lol...thanks
Old 08-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
what tires would you get???
The mud terrains...my buddy has them on his f150 and hes driven alot on them and the tread depth is still to my thumb nail
Old 08-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
make sure you get the regular muds not the extreme or the x terrain. you will save some money and get pretty much copy of the original BFG
bfg mud terrains or at's...im guessing mud, my dads work uses the muds on their trucks and they seem good but expensive
Old 08-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
If you are wanting to go BFG get the KM2s, but if you are going with the ProComps just get the regular muds
Ill prob get the procomps..im not sure on pricing of the km2
Old 08-13-2009, 08:16 AM   #14
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
I see the Xtreme all terrains have a LT265/75/16. What does the LT mean?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:20 AM   #15
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
I see the Xtreme all terrains have a LT265/75/16. What does the LT mean?
LT is "Light Truck". It is a more durable tire than P (passenger), but comes at the expense of a rougher ride
Old 08-13-2009, 08:43 AM   #16
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
is it worth it? I can't seem to find the tire size I want. Since I dont have a lift and don't want new rims my options are cut on the pro comps. without trimming and no rubbing what size can I squeeze in?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:54 AM   #17
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
This information is ALL over the site but for 16" wheels it is 265/75/16
Old 08-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #18
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
is it worth it? I can't seem to find the tire size I want. Since I dont have a lift and don't want new rims my options are cut on the pro comps. without trimming and no rubbing what size can I squeeze in?
The LT tires (load range E) are going to ride rougher, but are quite a bit stronger in construction than its passenger tire counterpart. If you plan on doing any kind of serious wheeling which involves traveling on sharp rocks or pointed edges, the LT tires will give you some more protection.

They are also heavier. The 265/75R-16 Yokohama AT-S that I have on my truck are rated at an E load range and weight 49 pounds a piece.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:52 AM   #19
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
To get 20% off of all online purchases enter Promo Code:

INT0814
Old 10-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #20
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
Solid deal thanks for the heads up!!