Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

WeatherTech Floor Liners Free Shipping

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTech Floor Liners Free Shipping

Free shipping on the weathertech liners and the mats:

WeatherTech Floor Liners: here
WeatherTech Floor Mats: here

autoanything coupon codes don't apply to weathertech products but they'll still price match any online store
Old 01-18-2008, 09:39 AM   #2
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
I love stuff like this

The front set of floorliners there: 114.95 with free shipping = 114.95

The front set of floorliners directly from weathertech.com is 99.95 +15 for shipping = 114.95

Either way is a good deal
Old 01-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
bought mine from weathertech...
Old 01-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #4
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I found the front & back for a 05-07 Double cab on Amazon (AllTimeAuto) for $164.90 + $6.99 shipping ($171.89). Saves $15
Old 08-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #5
Yotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to behold
Yotatedh's Tacoma Gallery
If you have the part number this place beats the pants off Auto Anything but they dont have pictures. I just found my part number and then put it in their search box.

$89.21 shipped. front in black for an 05 tacoma

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...tnumber=440211
Old 09-16-2008, 11:32 AM   #6
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotatedh View Post
If you have the part number this place beats the pants off Auto Anything but they dont have pictures. I just found my part number and then put it in their search box.

Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question, but here goes... are the mats the same whether they have the two mounting hook holes or not. So, if I have the two mounting hooks, will the mats without the holes fit. Or are the floor boards different?

Thanks,
IR
Old 09-16-2008, 12:07 PM   #7
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question, but here goes... are the mats the same whether they have the two mounting hook holes or not. So, if I have the two mounting hooks, will the mats without the holes fit. Or are the floor boards different?

Thanks,
IR
The plastic hooks pop right out of the floor boards if you don't need them.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #8
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotatedh View Post

That's the best deal I've seen so far. I wonder if they are the new or old design?
Old 09-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #9
808nalu is a jewel in the rough808nalu is a jewel in the rough808nalu is a jewel in the rough

808nalu's Tacoma Gallery
was quoted over $100 for shipping to hawaii via weathertech..

are rear row liners same for both access and double cabs? there doesn't seem to be an option for them...?
Old 09-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #10
NUB
Tacovette is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired
Name: Eddie
Tacovette's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Tacovette
Shipping to HI sux. 808nalu you can order these through 4Wheel parts and have them shipped to the store. Just a $12.95 handling fee plus Hi tax which comes out to $10. Just double check the part number on the Weathertech site cause 4wheel parts website is not customer friendly.
Non of the coupons are currently active but once i see one for 5% or more I'm ordering. Also they have a price match request form. I just submitted for front and rear. I'll post when I get a reply. It's tough ordering parts out here.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #11
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
anything for a manual???
Old 01-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #12
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger View Post
anything for a manual???
For a manual trans all you need to do is make a small notch on the liner where the clutch hits the mat. Lots of the guys have done that.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:19 PM   #13
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

4banger's Tacoma Gallery
thanks^ ordered from amazon with free two day delivery guaranteed, I read some not so good things about delivery time from weathertech so decided to pay a bit extra for the piece o mind
Old 01-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #14

4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
For a manual trans all you need to do is make a small notch on the liner where the clutch hits the mat. Lots of the guys have done that.
really easy I can't believe they just say "won't fit a manual trans" they have to lose a lot of sales like that.

I ordered them Monday and they showed up at 10 am wed from Amazon, which was the only place that had them in stock. Now just to pass 3-5 weeks for my Wet Okoles.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
jordando89 is on a distinguished road

Name: jordan
jordando89's Tacoma Gallery
i need help with this ? on digital weather tech floor liners front and back? (Is your vehicle equipped with the 2nd Row center storage box/console?)
i have a 2008 double cab sport i just don't understand the ? are they talking about the two cup holders and the hump in the back?
Old 11-08-2011, 06:47 AM   #16
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordando89 View Post
i need help with this ? on digital weather tech floor liners front and back? (Is your vehicle equipped with the 2nd Row center storage box/console?)
i have a 2008 double cab sport i just don't understand the ? are they talking about the two cup holders and the hump in the back?
2008's don't have them. The '09 + have a different back seat configuration and that's what they are talking about. I tried looking for a pic for you, but don't have much time to look right now. Maybe someone else can post a pic for you.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #17
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
The dealership here in Fayetteville sells Weathertech's $99.95 a row. After seeing these other prices I'm just going to pick up a set when I get my truck today.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #18
2013 DCSB 4x4
Jack Bond is on a distinguished road
Jack Bond's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal. Thanks
Old 01-07-2013, 03:23 AM   #19
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Just a warning that that these prices may no longer be valid since the thread is years out of date... But my floor liners still look great.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:43 AM   #20
luvsoffroading
tacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: rich
tacomarich's Tacoma Gallery
those floor liners are sick! any update to this post or a new link? thank you!

Products Discussed in this Thread