Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Wholesale parts limited time

Old 09-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
Wholesale parts limited time

Ok guys- Im going to try something off the wall and un-traditional.. I have a wholesale account w/ transamerican wholesale.. I will try this out for a few weeks and see how it works.. What im going to do is offer you parts at my cost plus 5% and no tax..
This will work MUCH better for those of you based out of CALIFORNIA-especially socal.. The local pickup to the warehouse is in compton cal. off the 91.. 20 min drive from corona..
Anything that 4 wheel parts carries I can get.. Keep in mind some is in stock, some is not, etc.
What I will do is have you guys pick up the parts at the warehouse will call and pay there.. you can pay me my 5% via paypal.. This will be based on a trust issue-so you screw me then I will let it be known on TW and you will be dubbed as a DICK!!!
This is a really sweet deal and the prices will most likely be cheaper than anywhere you will find online..
Please do NOT waste my time w/ question after question.. I work for a living so dont have time answering tons of questions constantly.. If you are serious about a part and have the $ then please feel free to inquire..

PM me ONLY!!!!

I will try this out, if it becomes a waste of my time and some of you guys start screwing me-then it will be cut off indefinetely for all... Keep in mind that 5% i still have to pay the taxes you are not, so I will really not make anything except for the fact boost my numbers up for my wholesale account and hopefully get cheaper prices for us all..

Actually now that I think about it they also have locations in FL, TX, Denver, AZ
I just have to find out where the citys are in the other locations..
Old 09-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
how do we know what things will cost?
Old 09-20-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
find the part you want that 4wheel parts carries and pm me the part number from their site.. I will look it up on my dealer account and email you back..
Just PM me all the part #'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
how do we know what things will cost?
Old 09-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #5
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
so the 5% over isn't a profit?
Old 09-20-2009, 01:46 PM   #6
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
To be honest I'm not really trying to find customers more than I am trying to hook some of you guys up and be cool.. 5% and I'm still liable for taxes.. I really wont make crap to be honest.. Hence why I said I would try it out.. Trust me-those who get some stuff will be stoked.. And its a no lose situation as you dont pay nothing until you go get the parts from the local warehouse will call..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
They way you word it sounds great, the way he words it doesn't. I just would have said things differently if I was trying to find customers.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Ok Rollin. Sounds good sorry to intrude on your thread!

Good luck
Old 09-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like a good deal. If anyone does this, post up what ya got, and how it went.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #9
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
no worries bud- just trying to help the boys out here is all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Ok Rollin. Sounds good sorry to intrude on your thread!

Good luck
Old 09-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #10
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
and how would this work for those who aren't close enough to pick up?
Old 09-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #11
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
you guys would be sol.. j/k
I could always have items drop shipped from them, but then you have shipping and drop ship fees assessed from the company.. and then you would need to pay me by paypal 1st.. And some of you may be uncomfortable doing that- and I understand so I would say dont do it if you feel uncomfortable.. I want this to be profitable for YOU guys.. I obviously dont want to lose money either.. Its just easiest for the ones that are close enough to pick up points or members that are close to pick up points and some travel to different locations and can bring w/ them..
That would all be on an individual basis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
and how would this work for those who aren't close enough to pick up?
Old 09-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #12
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha.. well when you find out where the other locations are post up so we know!

sounds like a great deal for those who are close enough..
Old 09-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #13
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
I would for now like to try and keep it in the major locations at Compton Cal. Phoenix AZ, Manteca Cal.
I know alot of you other guys will be mad that I cant get mid or east coast, but I want to ease into this as not to mess anything up...