Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Wet Okole Group Buy

Old 01-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole Group Buy

Don't tell Bob, but I was over at ToyotaNation and I saw they were doing a group buy for some seat covers. Go here for all the details http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=231553

The orders need to be in between Feb 1st and Feb 14th.

20% off if there are 100 seat covers ordered
25% off if there are 200 seat covers ordered

Copied directly from the other website
Standard Prices (also could be found on their website):

Graphics $39/both seats
Pockets $10/seat
Buckets $235
60-40 $259
40-20-40 $269
1/2 piping $30/row
Full piping $40/row
Care kit $39
Old 02-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
just a reminder. They're reaching the upper limit on the seats. I bet you won't be able to order after tomorrow. Hurry!
Old 02-21-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
North East PA Junior TACO Member
N3VMM164 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Boatswainmate Third Class USS California CGN-36
N3VMM164's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to N3VMM164 Send a message via Yahoo to N3VMM164
Darn it missed the boat again.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #4
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, you did. I got in on it. And now I have pleasantly parted with several hundred dollars.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
woo hoo! They just arrived!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
woo hoo! They just arrived!
pics or it didn't happen!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:31 AM   #7
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
dang! I just went down and threw them in my truck. I'll just air them out tonight because we have a big thunderstorm coming in. I'll probably arrange the dining room chairs tonight so I can simulate the install.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:41 AM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
dang! I just went down and threw them in my truck. I'll just air them out tonight because we have a big thunderstorm coming in. I'll probably arrange the dining room chairs tonight so I can simulate the install.
post install pics are fine, just wanna see how they look. i'm thinking bout getting them for my truck.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:08 AM   #9
gsxr3000 is on a distinguished road

gsxr3000's Tacoma Gallery
i searched for a bit and couldn't find much about the difference between the okole vs. trd seat covers. Is the Okole more resistant than the trd? I'm trying to decide between three - the 3rd being JDM racing seats.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:11 AM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
From what I hear, these are "nicer" than the TRD covers. I think they provide more coverage. I got these because I wanted my back seats to match the front and I don't think there are TRD rear seat covers.

I'd really like to get some new seats, but I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't go for that. I was thinking going to the junk yard and getting some seats from a Cadillac or Lincoln.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:19 PM   #11
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
alright. I installed the rear covers. They are in my gallery. Pretty easy to install, but it makes it hard to open and close the seats. They're also a bit softer which is a definite plus.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
Gringo Bandito

tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
those look really really good!

Old 03-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #13
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I'm 95% ecstatic about them. The only thing that bugs me is that opening and closing of them. For you access cab folks, I think I'd be 100% ecstatic.

I'll probably do the front seats tomorrow evening.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:52 AM   #14
calbadose is on a distinguished road
calbadose's Tacoma Gallery
What Color Is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
those look really really good!

Light gray?
Old 03-24-2008, 12:05 PM   #15
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, charcoal. They look darker in person. Check my gallery and you can see one seat cover next to the uncovered seat.