Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Coleman Safari Rack $60 at Costco

Old 02-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Coleman Safari Rack $60 at Costco

I'm spreading the joy from TN. This is the rack that kai38` installed on his custom crossbars.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...=1&topnav=&s=1
Old 02-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet deal, always wanted one...needed one. When I go camping I am always jamming the truck with stuff I never need, I can now put all that useless stuff on the roof !
Old 02-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
too bad I don't have a costco anywhere near me!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
too bad I don't have a costco anywhere near me!
no worries, they'll build one eventually in B.F. Egypt.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
no worries, they'll build one eventually in B.F. Egypt.

yeah yeah, we'll see what happens next year...I can see it now

lsocoee: hello
tcbob: hey it's tcbob
lsocoee: uhh, this is a little inappropriate. We're internet friends.
tcbob: yeah, hey, I was hoping I could crash on your couch during Mardi Gras.
lsocoee: sure, but my cat has been vomitting a lot lately.
tcbob: that's cool. I'll probably join him in the vomitting.
lsocoee: ok, but I want to have administrative rights on TW
tcbob: done, and I'll even bring you a Coleman Safari Rack.