Notices

Weathertech In-channel Vent Visors on Sale at Amazon.com

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
Banned
srb5910 is on a distinguished road
srb5910's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech In-channel Vent Visors on Sale at Amazon.com

Weathertech in-channel visors are on deep discount at Amazon.com right now.

$67.38/free ship for Fronts Only Link
$72.63/free ship for Double Cab F&R Link *OUT OF STOCK RIGHT NOW*

As an alternate for Dbl Cabs they have the Auto Ventshade Visors (Stick-on In-Channel) for $37.63/set shipped LINK

Old 02-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
good find. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
that IS a good price... Dumb Question -> Do these use some kind of adhesive to install or what?
Old 02-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great price for the double cab set but you can get the front pair directly from Weathertech.com for $54.95 + $12.00 UPS ground. Here's the link Click on the front pair link on the left of the page from there.

P.s. If you order from weathertech you also get a choice of light or dark tint.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #5
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
that IS a good price... Dumb Question -> Do these use some kind of adhesive to install or what?
the in-channel ones fit up inside the top of the window track (i guess thats what u'd call it)
Old 02-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #6
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by srb5910 View Post
As an alternate for Dbl Cabs they have the Auto Ventshade Visors (Stick-on In-Channel) for $37.63/set shipped LINK
I just got these last week. 15 minute job to install. I like the slim profile, and the price was right for a 4 piece set! Yes, the adhesive is inside the window channel.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:32 PM   #7
04asphalt is a splendid one to behold04asphalt is a splendid one to behold04asphalt is a splendid one to behold04asphalt is a splendid one to behold04asphalt is a splendid one to behold04asphalt is a splendid one to behold04asphalt is a splendid one to behold04asphalt is a splendid one to behold
04asphalt's Tacoma Gallery
Question

I need to order some window vents, EGV or Weathertech, for my birthday Sunday. need the best price anyone has found please
Old 03-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04asphalt View Post
I need to order some window vents, EGV or Weathertech, for my birthday Sunday. need the best price anyone has found please
Try autoanything here. same price as amazon (as of this posting) but the shipping is free.

Products Discussed in this Thread