Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

10% Wet Okole discount for military/FD

Old 11-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
10% Wet Okole discount for military/FD

Hey this may not be news to most, but for those who don't know, Wet Okole does offer 10% discount to Military/Fire Department/public safety folks year round. pretty flippin cool of them!! (and i dont have to worry that I missed the group buy!)
Old 11-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wing103 View Post
how about air force?
Yea man, the Air Force is one of the 5 branches of the military. They offer a military discount.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #6
GT150 has a spectacular aura aboutGT150 has a spectacular aura aboutGT150 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Mike
GT150's Tacoma Gallery
How bought retired public safety?
Old 03-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #8
ramon20 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: CCAFS, Florida
Name: Ray
ramon20's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the info.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:59 PM   #9
mxracer244 is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
mxracer244's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, but is this for active military only?
Old 04-05-2010, 07:58 AM   #11
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer244 View Post
Just curious, but is this for active military only?
Any military. You will need to fax them a copy of your DD214 if you are no longer active.

I did the group buy back in October and have enjoyed my covers all winter. The seat heaters work like a champ.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:27 AM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
^^ i personally would not send anyone a copy of my 214, even a redacted one. it is also illegal for anyone to make copies of a CAC as well, just for further issue. showing someone at the movies/lowes/etc is one thing, but copying is another
Old 04-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexiTaco View Post
Does anyone have maybe a simple military ID card? That is what I would provide from the FD.
dependents and retirees still have the older, generic looking cards.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #15
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Just scan the front of your card, not the back with your ssn. It's not a big deal. Or don't take the discount. Either work
Old 05-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #16
zdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to behold

Army: Mos 100b
Name: John
zdog's Tacoma Gallery
I just got my 20% off a set. The rep took my order and gave me the discount and said to fax a copy of my dd214 to him. He even suggested that I black out my ssn. This outfit is light years ahead of Coveking.

ZDog
Old 05-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #17
dhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the sheddhurley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 20 years: Field Artillery, Communications & Range NCO
Name: Doug
dhurley's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
^^ i personally would not send anyone a copy of my 214, even a redacted one. it is also illegal for anyone to make copies of a CAC as well, just for further issue. showing someone at the movies/lowes/etc is one thing, but copying is another
DITTO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dependents and retirees still have the older, generic looking cards.
The thing you have to watch out on the dependent cards is it has the sponsor's SSN.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurley View Post
DITTO!

The thing you have to watch out on the dependent cards is it has the sponsor's SSN.
yup yup...eff that noise....looky, no touchy
Old 06-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #19
zdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to beholdzdog is a splendid one to behold

Army: Mos 100b
Name: John
zdog's Tacoma Gallery
My new Okole covers showed up last night. The wife and I installed them in about 45 minutes. Nice quality product . I did the right thing returning the Coverking covers that I bought through Costco even though they were $100 cheaper. Sometimes you get what you pay for and this is one of those times.

ZDog
Old 06-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #20
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
so I have a baby on the way, and i bought a new creek boat for highwater, so my dreams of a clean, WO'ed interior are fading slowly, as are the OME dakar leafs that my truck asked for... Its all on the shoulda sprung forit last fall agenda .... o well....
Its all good, as long as theres food on the table and the babies and rugrats are healthy.