Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Sears Tools CHEAP

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
TIM HUS shows Nashville how it's done correctly.
cameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameraperson ADK
cameraperson's Tacoma Gallery
Sears Tools CHEAP

I went to Sears today because I saw a sale on tools- in fact heres the deal I got today. The original price of the 192 piece Craftsman Tool Set (made in the USA) was about $230 a few days ago, and now it's on sale for $160. Unless you have a craftsman club number- free- and you can get it on the day of purchase. I got my tools for $137.79

They are replaceable forever. They said I could give these tools to 4 generations down the line and if they were broken, they would be replaced.

Thank you Sears.

Tools=Good
Old 12-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #2
TIM HUS shows Nashville how it's done correctly.
cameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shedcameraperson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cameraperson ADK
cameraperson's Tacoma Gallery
LINK TO THE TOOLS
Old 12-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
good deal! they seem to have these tool sales pretty regularly
Old 12-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
HaHa just noticed your reppin my quote from the Who Is This? thread. Sweet! ^^^

Products Discussed in this Thread