Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Eclipse AVN6620

Old 01-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #2
NorthernTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
NorthernTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is so freaking awesome. I'm going to install one in the next year. I've seen a couple of pics of some on here with the metra dash kit and they look like they were supposed to come with the truck.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I know what you mean, this model has been around for a year or so...probably wont be around next year better grab one while you can. I think the newer model is the 726e for 7999, it is a lot nicer, mainly because the gps is built in.

Hey where you at in Kansas? I am in Overland Park.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
I know what you mean, this model has been around for a year or so...probably wont be around next year better grab one while you can. I think the newer model is the 726e for 7999, it is a lot nicer, mainly because the gps is built in.

Hey where you at in Kansas? I am in Overland Park.
Yeah, that's right. I forgot that they came out with the newer one. I think I'm going to get the newer model instead.

I'm in wichita. Did you get your leaf spring tsb done yet? The dealer down here was pretty good about taking care of it for me.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
yeah about two weeks after I bought it, no problems at all. All this snow has been fun hasn't it? I have been driving around in 4x4 for two days in the city passing people like crazy

I have to say even with the rugged trail tires this truck gets around good in the snow, really impressed. Have always been used to full size trucks
Old 01-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #6

I bought my truck in minneapolis a couple weeks ago and drove it back here. I stayed in Des Moines for a couple of days and we got 12 inches on top of the 18 that was already there. I had a blast testing out the 4wd.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
doodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud ofdoodle_cakes has much to be proud of
doodle_cakes's Tacoma Gallery
I might order this, couple questions if anyone can help me out.

- It doesn't say much about the display quality if I watch a movie
- What do you mean by the gps being built in? This one runs of a CD? Are there multiple CDs that I would have to keep changing for different maps?
- It says the Eclipse back up camera which you can buy for this is discontinued, would I be able to hook another one up to display on this?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
brax is on a distinguished road
Name: brax
brax's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, i recently bought this deck to install in a NON toyota and am missing the oem eclipse harness, anyone still have one they didnt need after their toyota install?

thanks