Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

fox reservoir rear shocks

Old 01-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
streetcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
fox reservoir rear shocks

189 each

http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod...roductID/39089
Old 01-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
damn I want!!!!!!!!!11
Old 01-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I want as well
Old 01-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i want and if somebody can tell me if these can be used with a 6 inch i will get
Old 01-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #5
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
good price
Old 01-19-2010, 06:44 PM   #6
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
i want and if somebody can tell me if these can be used with a 6 inch i will get
the cycling lengths listed are stock application... 8" travel shocks...

you need a 12 or 14 inch travel shock with 6" lift...
Old 01-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guess i wont be getting foxes
Old 11-19-2013, 06:21 PM   #8
Matt719 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Matt719's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't want to make a new thread for my question but I just bought 2.5 coil overs by fox and want to stick with fox for the rear and I just ordered a deaver J66 pack. What fox shocks should I get? The only ones I can find are the factory replacement ones for +1 inch lift but I'm not sure if these will be good for off-road or not. Does anyone have suggestions on what I can use? Like maybe a certain length 2.0 with resi? I'm kind of lost and I tried to search and didn't come up with any answers.
Old 11-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #9
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt719 View Post
I didn't want to make a new thread for my question but I just bought 2.5 coil overs by fox and want to stick with fox for the rear and I just ordered a deaver J66 pack. What fox shocks should I get? The only ones I can find are the factory replacement ones for +1 inch lift but I'm not sure if these will be good for off-road or not. Does anyone have suggestions on what I can use? Like maybe a certain length 2.0 with resi? I'm kind of lost and I tried to search and didn't come up with any answers.
The best thing to do would be to call Micah down at Downsouth Motorsports, real knowledgeable guy and he can point you in the right direction

It is possible to order those factory replacements for 2-3" of lift, i did. Ordered through DSM
Old 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #10
Matt719 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Matt719's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the reply. I want the 1 1/2" of lift from the deavers but that's it. I just want more travel out of the rear.

Anyone else?
Old 01-21-2014, 12:41 AM   #12
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt719 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I want the 1 1/2" of lift from the deavers but that's it. I just want more travel out of the rear.

Anyone else?
look in the suspension forum homie